All reviews small kitchen hot oatmeal full size refrigerator few miles down the road sofa sleeper pancake machine front desk two bedroom suite water was warm comforts of home balcony door favorite hotel quick breakfast service oriented black hills yogurt continental breakfast
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We were very pleased with this motel. We had a suite with a small kitchen. Room was comfortable and clean. Stayed 2 nights - one on our way to the Black Hills and then again on our return trip. Nice breakfast. Shower operated differently than we have experienced before - must pull down the tub spout. When I called the front desk, they explained how to use it. We definitely would stay again if we were in the Casper area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Courtney H, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Mainstay Suites. We are very pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Courtney Hauf

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We travel quite often. When we experience somewhere worth speaking of, I think others deserve to know. Staff super friendly, Extremely clean,great laundry facility. Gave us ideas for nearby eating places which was an excellent recommendation. I would recommend this place to stay to anyone and would stay again if ever in this area again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank skellie285
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Skellie285,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Our team at the Mainstay Suites strive everyday to make our guests feel welcomed. I am very happy to hear that we were able to do just that with you. I will share your wonderful feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This was the best place I've stayed at in years. The kitchenette had a dishwasher, the room was clean, the hotel had speedy wired (and wireless) internet, the staff were very helpful and the doors were solid and did a good job of muffling noise that may come from the hallway. One of the most quiet places I have stayed. I didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: Breakfast time is 5-9am sometimes the more popular items run out near 9, I'm sure if you asked they would restock though.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SC2_roadmaster
Courtney H, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at your hotel. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for the great feedback you gave us. We strive to make sure our guests have an excellent stay and great service.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I booked a reservation with them and paid for it in advance. I had the proof of it with me and they still charged me again and now claim to not have any payment. They took money from me for a service they did not provide and will not reimburse me for it. The office manager was very unprofessional in every way. I would strongly recommend you to stay someplace else and you will be much more satisfied than having to deal with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alison W
Courtney H, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

We sincerely apologize for the issues you had during your stay. It is very important to us to provide exceptional customer service to all our guests.

We have tried to reach out to get your concerns taken care of but have not received a call back. Please contact myself or our General Manager Kristen to be able to resolve these issues.

Kind regards,

Courtney Hauf
Front Office Manager
Mainstay Suites Casper

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had a power problem due to strong winds and had to leave our house for 9 days. We stayed all 9 days here and have no complaints. The heater quit working so the maintenance man had to put a new unit in while we were out. It was very prompt. If we needed fresh towels or our trash taken out, we notified the front desk and it was handled promptly as well. The pool was great and the water was warm, unlike other hotel pools that are ice cold. My daughter loved the hot tub. The staff made us feel so welcome. They allow pets and my dog felt welcome too!!! The absolute best hotel I've ever stayed in hands down!!! We're planning a staycation to go back for a weekend or so. I definitely recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family