“Great breakfast!”

Little Creek Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Woodruff
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Though the menu is not large , the offerings will appeal to all types of cravings. I enjoyed a delicious breakfast sandwich. The oatmeal looked delicious as did the quiche.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I love this place! The food is excellent, the iced tea is fresh brewed and strong, and it is charming! You have a view of a lake, free wifi, and comfortable chairs to sit in. I stop here once a month as I travel through on my way home from up North. I drove past it many times thinking they were just a coffee roaster, not a restaurant. Don't pass it by! It sits up on the hill just on the edge of Woodruff as you are going North. Well worth your time!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Little Creek Coffee shop is where you want to be to enjoy time with friends. their menu is filled with a variety of unusual items i.e. tarragon chicken salad, wonderful quiches, awesome soups and sandwiches.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Had lunch on a recent cold and rainy day. I had Quiche and soup combo and loved it. Coffee served in lovely heavy mugs and tea served in pots on a tray. Special touches that make you want to come back. Beautiful view from the large sitting area with tables or comfy chairs. Well lit for reading which I did while enjoying my coffee. Don't often have time to just sit and read.. a nice treat!

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

What a delicious lunch ! My husband & I really enjoyed the "specialty" items on the menu, which is different & unique. Everything is very fresh, the atmosphere is wonderful & quiet, the view is beautiful & tranquil & the service is warm & friendly. We'll be back tomorrow !