All reviews barn door yogurt front desk walk in closet chupa chups beautiful lobby area light shines hotel is conveniently located desk area free breakfast glass door the breakfast area very nice hotel tommy bartlett breakfast staff loved staying here free weights
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Stayed at the Spring Hill Suites in Wis. Dells. Had a two queen room suite for three people.
WOW! I was quite impressed upon opening the door. Had a sectional couch that actually would be a pull out.
Desk, chair beside the couch that actually had a wall divider between that and the beds. Microwave, nice size fridge. Bathroom was beautiful. Only stayed the one night, but it would be roomy enough for a extended stay.
Plenty of room.

Stayed: September 2018
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear vicjer1095,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you were so impressed with your Suite. Next time you'll have to plan to stay with us longer.

Take Care!!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Check in was perfect. The gal at the desk was super friendly.
We checked in and then headed out for the evening.
We returned to our room around 8pm to find out the TV didn't work.
A tech guy came up and wiggled some wires and basically told us the TV/cable was dead and that if we wanted TV we should move rooms.
My husband went down to the front desk and asked to move rooms. We were in RM 424 and the lady wanted to move us to the 1st floor because they were full otherwise. My husband insisted that we did not want to move 4 floors down and told the lady we really needed to stay on the 4th floor. Miraculously RM 416 was open. Why did she not just offer that first?!?!?!?
We moved into room 416 and the TV worked (hooray) however one of the pillows on the bed had a huge makeup/dirt stain on it. (BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!) My husband walked the pillow down to the front desk and got another.
The lady at the desk was apologetic and said "I'm writing this all down" but at check out the next day it was not mentioned at all.

I truly expect better from the Marriott family! We've stayed at many Marriott hotels and have never had issues with dirty linens or TV/internet not working. Grrr. But then to be made to feel like we were a hassle was just unacceptable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Fencelover,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Mary Macina and I am the
Assistant General Manager at the SpringHill Suites Wisconsin Dells. It has come to my attention that the service you received during yourrecent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 608-678-2225. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the SpringHill Suites Wisconsin Dells.

Mary Macina
Assistant General Manager & Sales Manager
Springhill Suites Wisconsin Dells
mary.macina@marriott.com
608-678-2225

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed in a Queen Suite which was very comfortable with lots of room--even a walk-in closet! The only draw-back was the design of the bathroom door. The bathroom is very spacious but the door is a frosted white glass barn type of sliding door. Very cute, but if someone gets up at night to use the bathroom, the light shines through the glass door onto the beds! (Not very sound proof either - lol!) Breakfast was good, staff was friendly and the facility was clean and decorated nicely! Beds were comfy but I personally did not care for the pillows. The shuttle bus to Crystal Grand Theatre was a nice perk and the hotel is close to everything in the Dells.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a suite of a king bed and queen sofa bed. The room was new and spacious. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, the bar amenities were good enough. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was quite good variety but make sure you go to eat early. The breakfast area is not so large so it get very crowded toward late morning. Hotel location is great, a short car ride to downtown Wisconsin Dells, and many attractions. Highly recommended if you don't care to stay at hotel with water park!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

My husband, son, and I stayed here for 3 nights over labor day weekend. When you walk in, everything is clean and beautiful. The staff that greeted us was very, very nice and welcoming. Everything was great. We requested a crib with our reservation, verified it again at check-in and the worker stated 'hmm..I'll just have to find someone to bring it to your room' and that was the last we heard about it. My son is 9 months old, so he needs something to sleep in- we came 4 hours away, so the less we had to pack, the better. We ended up having to go out and buy a pack n play for him to sleep in, as we never were able to use one from the hotel. And when we went down to the desk to find someone to ask- no one was around. When the staff was around, again, everything was GREAT. The other HUGE thing that knocks down my rating is the beds in our room. They were the most uncomfortable beds my husband and I have ever slept on. I am pregnant and I was tossing and turning all night with lower back pain, no matter how I laid. My husband woke up every morning with pain radiating down his legs. They were AWFUL. We even tried to sleep on both beds in the room... on pillows and double up the blankets, but it didn't make a difference. I was getting to the point where I was considering cutting my vacation short just to get away from the terrible sleep we were having. But again, everything else was fine. The pool was fine. The breakfasts were fine. The room's appearance was fine. It was just a couple snags that definitely secured our decision not to return to this establishment for future visits.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bardock578
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear bardock578,

Assistant General Manager at the Springhill Suites Wisconsin Dells. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the Springhill Suites Wisconsin Dells.

Mary Macina