All reviews yogurt free breakfast front desk huge walk in closet chupa chups breakfast spread beautiful lobby area hotel is conveniently located desk area the breakfast area very nice hotel tommy bartlett breakfast staff loved staying here free weights bed was comfortable hot items
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Beautiful lobby area. So inviting. The staff was great including the sweet lady that cleaned our room and the woman who did a spectacular job at the breakfast buffet. Rooms were certainly a step up from the standard hotel room, along with being clean and comfortable. As it was mentioned in earlier reviews, the walls are beyond paper thin, which can be frustrating at times. Also, although the breakfast was always plentiful, always hot, I have to say we were disappointed that the scrambled eggs were either Egg Beaters or reconstituted and just not that good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Well worth the value, this is a must stay Hotel!!!!! Can not stress enough how great this hotel is. Breakfast was great and everything was kept fresh! !!!!! I would stay here over the high dollar waterparks!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Kathi B,

Thank you for choosing Springhill Suites for your most recent trip to Wisconsin Dells! We are so happy to hear you though it was "Awesome". Come back and see us again soon!

Mary Macina
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We spent four days here because of Capital Vacations group. The rooms were to be paid for by that group. However they did not pay and owed quite a bit of past dollars for other people stays.

We ran into a snag and the manager on duty the morning of 9/13 made it more than fair.

It seemed almost new and smelled new.

ADA room was spacious and nicely thought out.

Free breakfast and Wi-Fi.

My wife was pleased and that is worth a thousand words.
RRR

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of August. The hotel is very nicely kept. The common areas and the rooms were beautiful! I loved the layout. I wasn't surprised when I heard the hotel was new (only a few months old)! We had a king room on 4th floor. The room was separated by a desk that has sliding panes to be inclusive of the bed area. There is a couch, mini fridge, microwave, and you are also able to connect to your Netflix or Hulu accounts right off the tv if you'd like. I didn't care for the bed, but I know that is something based off of the hotels standards and will not always please everybody. Breakfast had quite a variety--I work at a hotel and this one certainly has us beat!! Breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, healthy cereal, yogurt, fruit, and muffins and bread. My favorite part--something quite minimal--was the Chupa Chups at the desk!! Overall, the staff was friendly and accommodating and the hotel was clean and quiet. We loved staying here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GM_DaysInnEagan
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear GM_DaysInnEagan,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! As a valued guest we greatly appreciate you taking time to write a review and give us feedback on your recent stay. I'm happy that you enjoyed the layout and functionality of the hotel room. Sorry to hear that the bed was not to your satisfaction, although you are right our beds are specific to the Springhill Suites Brand. We pride ourselves on our expansive breakfast selections, glad to hear that you liked the "little extras". Everyone young and old loves the Chupa Chups, we are happy to have them as a part of our front desk. Please come back and see us again during your next visit to Wisconsin Dells.

Best Wishes,

Mary Macina
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I enjoy the service as well as the stay! I would refer this hotel to friends and family. Thanks for the service and I will come back soon. I going to try to find more property that are so clean and service is above any!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel