“Poor service and food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Waitress and bar tender did not get our drink correct. When told that was not what I ordered, the waitress did nothing. After receiving bill, we asked the bartender if the drink price was the same for the drink we were given. I ordered Pinot noir and the receipt said that but the bartender said he always assumes it is Pinot grigio. Waitress did not have a clue what Pinot noir was as I said it was a red wine.

Item on menu was sold out according to waitress since last week. My husband’s food order was incorrect and when he ordered a beer waitress said she did not know what was available.

After having time to review menu drinks were clearly listed. Though my ordering a Pinot noir from the menu did not result in receiving it.

We thought this would be a great place on River Walk but we were disappointed with food and service.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

You get your "monies worth" of food. The sandwiches are HUGH! Our food was good and the view from the deck was so relaxing.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My friends and I from Chicago were here for lunch and got stuck there for awhile on August 28th during the severe thunderstorm that put half of wisconsin under water.The bartender Greg was great he was very courteous and was there whenever you needed something. The food and drinks was excellent would recommend to anybody.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went on a Tuesday evening the last week of August. Still peak season, but only a handful of other customers were there. Nice view and good faux-rustic decor. Broasted Chicken is supposedly a specialty, and we both ordered their Four-Piece Dinner. Both were horrible. Scrawny, bare-boned pieces with way too much breading. What meat we could find was dry and stringy. The skin was rubbery. Hard to imagine you could cook chicken any worse. Any price would be over-priced, but these were $13 bucks each. Service was far from stellar. This was $30 bucks we’ll never get back, and we’re two customers they’ll never get back.

1  Thank Ron A
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Yes we checked online at the menu and upon arrival found that the items were not available, however there were plenty of items on the menu that were available. I ordered the brat sandwich and it was great. A brat patty with grilled onions and more. My wife had the steak salad which was obviously good since she finished it completely. We sat outside on the balcony with a good view of the river. Good service, good food, good selection and nice view.

1  Thank Thomas S