All reviews bedroom deluxe murphy bed full kitchen lost world wave pool water park mini golf laser tag wyndham timeshare indoor water indoor parks lazy river bumper boats klondike kavern zip line wild waterdome shuttle service
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Room was great. Suitably priced. WiFi never worked. Most staff rude. Water pressure awful. Initially stopped at Info desk at Wilderness and they pushed the condo
speech the next day w/ $400 of coupons! Hallway was unbearably hot! Rooms need Keurigs in place of old drip style coffee makers. We did find trash on the floor and crumbs on the dining table. Bedding was itchy and pillows were small and very lumpy. Be prepared for a half-mile hike to the indoor water park. Would have been nice if front desk had informed us of the shuttle service since I am ADA. We dined at Field's Steakhouse: Wonderful food, classy atmosphere. Pricey but well worth it and excellent service. Wisconsin Dells is overly commercialized imitating Dollywood in TN.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

we had not stayed at wilderness/glacier canyon in 4 years - they have made some good improvements. we had a nice room at glacier - kitchen, 2 bed rooms, 3 tvs, 1.5 baths. room was truly excellent, the park has not changed much and it is a pain to walk all over the park every day, but they have shuttles now. they have made improvements to the restaurants, which were horrible 4 years ago. we did not try fields restaurant this time, and i will never ever eat at sarento's again, but monks was at its best, as usual.

Room Tip: go for the glacier canyon rooms - they are newer and less musty smelling.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived and in line 1204 length not too long as I checked in at 12:07. Very friendly service. I called the night before and told there were 32 rooms available so didn't book until Wednesday morning August 30. Was somewhat disappointed knowing that many rooms were available and for what I was spending couldn't get in right away even though official check in is at 4. I did get a call and text while at Monk's Bar and Grill at 12:59. For what we were paying was hoping to go to grocery store and actually use stove to make lunch. Got the two bedroom deluxe. Like the pictures excellent looking and very clean. Pack and play was missing had to call for that and a second one later when we set up since one side wouldn't lock. Received quickly. Tub was minor issue that could use a scrubbing and personally don't care for wet cups stacked when not dry. A few utensils caked with food. My wife had issues sleeping due to noise from upstairs and ducks outside our room. Besides the minor issues a very good first stay to this resort. I was really excited about the rate until the resort fee and taxes rose it by another $40.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Room was better than expected! Lots of space, 2 bathrooms were great when everyone was getting ready. Kitchen had all accessories needed, even a pizza cutter. We would definitely come back to this same room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed with my daughter and family. Enjoyed area restaurants, the water parks and most especially floating the lazy river. We were in town for the baseball tournaments so made it a mini-vacation. Hotel accommodations were very clean and staff was courteous. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: I would choose a room with a water park balcony if I went again
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family