“Good value and clean”
Review of Field's Park Motel

Field's Park Motel
Ranked #5 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay with no frills, but very clean and comfortable. We were going to stay somewhere else farther into the Dells the second night but decided to stay there again because we liked it so much. Very good value for the price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed over night with my 13 year old daughter and her friend. I booked the 2 queen bed and separate room for myself. The room was very clean, spacious and met all of our needs. Was greeted by a very friendly woman who made check in a breeze. We enjoyed the water park passes. We went during off season, so the price was unbeatable. Will stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at fields park around 5 times and I've never been disappointed. For the price of the rooms and what's included, there's no way to beat it. I met the owner kim at this last visit and she was especially helpful with giving us coupons and free duck boat tickets for the kids! If you're trying to save a few bucks and avoid the crowds at the actual wilderness water park, book here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I just stayed this weekend with my two boys (12, 11). Wow, hidden gem is an understatement. Upon arriving, I was greeted by a very friendly gal who was so informative and nice. Then, I got to my room. It was the cleanest motel I have stayed in! I got to meet the owner, Kim who went above and beyond, was super helpful and very sweet. KIm gave us coupon books, maps, info, etc. Plus, we had free Wilderness Reort passes for our entire stay!!! I can't wait to go back with the entire clan next summer!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

everything was great and best part was the wilderness passes and very nice service desk personnel
will definitely stay with you guys again in the future
excellent location near down town perfect for walking

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel