Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$127
GardenInn.com
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$60
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$73
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$74
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$114
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$191
US$157
Alpine Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Hotels.com
All reviewswilderness passeswilderness waterparkwater park passesfields parkrooms are cleanclose to downtownplace to sleepdowntown dellssmall poolwithin walking distanceoff seasonentire stayfree ticketssave moneynice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulspring break
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stayed here with my Girl Scout troop. There were 6 of us and the room was nice and big to accommodate us comfortably. Having 2 sinks was very helpful. There was no coffee maker in the room but coffee and tea were available in the office. Nice touch. The staff was very friendly and we got waterpark passes with our stay. It's an older motel but one of the best deals in the Dells. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Mgr and employee at front desk were very helpful, amazing customer service will definitely visit this place again just because of their service,greatly appreciated! Rooms were clean, pool was also very clean although I did not have time to use it definitely will next time

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We always stay at field when visiting the Dells. Very good value. The Wilderness is a great water park with several indoor and outdoor water parks we feel the Wilderness is the best waterpark in the Dells.

1  Thank Darryl C
Reviewed 11 August 2017

When I opened the bed there was a nasty stain on the bedspread. And there was a long black hair between the bedspread and blanket. I will never stay there again! I told the front desk about it when I checked out and the clerk just smiled and said I'm sorry.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
parkmotel89, Assistant Manager at Field's Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Any problems with your room can not be resolved if you wait until checking out to tell us, which is what you did. Had you told us earlier, we would have gladly replaced your bedspread. We did inspect the bedspread after you left, and treated the small stain. It is unfortunate that such an easily solvable inconvenience, such as this one, made you think that our motel merits such a low review. Our staff is always happy to help our customers, but as previously mentioned, there is nothing we can do if you tell us during checkout.
Have a lovely day, and we hope you enjoyed the wristbands to The Wilderness Resort offered with your stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

First time staying at this motel I noticed it last year and it looked nice. I was very dissatisfied with the room. They had very little cable channels and the Wi-Fi was terrible it kept on loosing connection I couldn't even check on emails. Curtain hooks broke on both ends of the window. Floor in the bathroom had hair in the corners I had to wipe off. The counter by the sink was very small I couldn't even put my small bag the my personal items on it. The pool was very very small. I would not recommend this motel to no one.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
First, each room has a standard amount of cable channels (around 90). If you were getting fewer channels than that, we could have reprogrammed your television.
We have an older building, and we have been diligently working on updating our WiFi.
As far as the status of your room, we sincerely apologize. Each room is usually inspected after being cleaned, but this room may have been overlooked. Furthermore, any maintenance issues should be reported at your earliest convenience.
We apologize that the sink wasn't big enough for you.
Our pool may not be the largest, but you did have access to The Wilderness Resort during your entire stay. This includes 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks.
Once again, we are sorry that your standards were not met, and we hope you will consider staying another time.
Have a nice day.