Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$201
GardenInn.com
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$184
US$171
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$313
US$293
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$214
US$215
US$204
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$168
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
BestWestern.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$258
US$224
All reviewsactivity centerpaddle boatsliving roomindoor tennis courtsrent dvdsnice patio to sitlinen serviceishnala supper clubquiet areafull kitchenoutdoor poollove coming hereworkout roompaper towelsgas fireplacehot tubenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I always love this place. It's far enough away from the hectic crowds of the Dells, yet close enough for a very short drive to all the action. Our family goes to the waterparks when they open in the morning, go back to Peppertree during the hottest hours of the day, and then return to the waterparks when the temperature starts to go down and we stay till closing. At Peppertree, we can relax and cool off inside or make use of their facilities - indoor and outdoor tennis, indoor and outdoor pools, children's play area, etc. It's a very safe environment and we've never had any problems with other guests in any way. Parking is very easy and close and it's nice to have the kitchen for breakfast, sandwiches, and snacks. It's a full kitchen and there are grills available. It's so much better than a hotel room - quiet and spacious. It really is a great place for a family vacation.

We've also gone in the winter for skiing. It's close to the ski resorts and it's so nice to come back to a cozy fire in the fireplace and watch the snow falling. Good for families - good for romantic getaways.

Would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank pilotmom90
TamarackDells, Manager at Peppertree at Tamarack HOA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated that you speak so highly of our property as we take great pride in it! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We stayed here for 5 nights in September. We had not visited Wisconsin Dells since 1977 and looked forward to our stay in this timeshare. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. It had nice beds and a great view of the lake from our balcony. We stayed on the top floor (3rd) but there was an elevator so this was not a problem and had the nicest views. I would have given this resort 5 stars except that there was no wi-fi in the room. We had to go to the activity center. There was a nice pool and hot tub there, which we enjoyed, but it was annoying to have to drive over to use the computer. One other minor thing - it was quite dark with minimal lighting.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RandyRoss

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The internet is something that is diligently being looked into and we are currently working with the electric company to get better lighting.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Lovely property, with buildings spread throughout. Easy accessible units where you could park your car and walk into your unit (one step at the porch). BUT then, we opened the door to a an outdated unit.. Ok, I can live with outdated as long as things are in good working order, and they were. But then, to go upstairs, dirty, no, FILTHY carpet on stairs and in the bedrooms. NO EXCUSE FOR FILTHY CARPET! Obviously, by reading other reviews, not all units are this way. We were in the Evergreen section, possibly used for RCI extra vacations. Also, my pet peeve, bedspreads, not just outdated, but nasty. Time to get rid of them!
Mornings are beautiful in September, and great for a walk around the property. They will even make you a pot of coffee in the office or activity center, by request. The activity center is filled with things to do, pool, fitness center, movies$, game area. Property is easy to access, quiet, but close to all the activities. Walmart, Kohls, Dollar Store and Mc Donald's are nearby.
Having a full kitchen is always a bonus, even if you don't plan on cooking. Paper towels, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher pods and 1 day of coffee and a filter are provided. There are lots of different places to eat in the area. Don't forget to use the coupons. Keep them in your car. Our favorite places were Buffalo Phils and Moose jaws.
There is an onsite laundry$$. You can exchange your towels daily from 9-4, if you take to them to their buildings.
Many things in the area shut down or cut back after Labor Day, so take this in consideration when planning a visit. We were there Sept. 13-20 and there was still plenty to do, but without the crowds!
Lack of wifi is annoying, especially when you want to read a review or check info on a place you want to visit.
Despite the carpet, we had a great week. So sad, that the dirty carpet lowered your ratings, such an easy fix.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Halesky

Thank you so much for your feedback. We do acknowledge that there are units with carpet that needs to be replaced and I assure you it is in the works, as well as the internet. September is when it starts to slow down, but typically October-April is when we are really quiet and can get into the units to replace carpet and do the refurbishments. This resort does operate based on an annual budget and only allows for X amount of money to be spent in one year so therefore, we can not do all units at once, it has to be done based on priority.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Overall I was extremely dissatisfied with the size of the unit. The beds were not true to size. They were extremely small. The queen bed in master bedroom (felt like a full size bed) was small and uncomfortable. The sofa bed felt like you were sleeping on rails. The mattress was so thin and uncomfortable. I did not appreciate not have a washer and dryer inside my unit. Nor having to go to the centralize location to get towels.

When I called and asked for a specific room, I was told that you all were all booked up and that there were no other rooms available. Upon arrival I was checked into a room different from what I was told on the phone. Initially I thought great...this room must be along the standards of what I had originally requested. Then 4 days into my trip. My family was greeted to a knock on the door and it was someone from the check in area asking why were we in this room. They didn't have anyone assigned to this room. As my family attempted to explain that this was the room we were given keys too and where we were told to go. The lady insisted on standing there until she made her calls trying to figure out who gave us access to this room. I received a panic call asking for check in documents verifying that this was where we should be. I was outraged. APARENTLY we were given key access. How else would we get in. Furthermore we had been there 4 days already and now you want to inquire about why. Completely upset me. I have never experience this before.

Aside from the craziness surrounding accusations of squatting. All other staff I encountered were pleasant.

The resort is a bit antiquated. The thing in the back of the unit may or not been a barbeque post. Not sure.

The tv was fuzzy majority of the trip and the internet is nonexistent.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your response, we appreciate your feedback. I apologize that you were unsatisfied with the size of our beds, I assure you they are the sizes that we say they are. Also, for future reservations, if you let the Front Desk staff know that you are unsatisfied with your sofa bed mattress, we do SOMETIMES have them in stock and we can bring it to replace with the old one. It is unfortunate that all of our units cannot have a washer and dryer, however, the units were not built to be equipped with such, and there is not a way to add the option without reconstructing the entire condo. Because of this, we do have the centralized location of receiving fresh linens at your convenience rather than asking you to wash them in the 24 hour laundry.

I do apologize for the confusion with your room keys and unit number. Although we do our best to not make any mistakes, there is human error and this has been addressed with the Front Desk staff.

We do have barbecue grills outside of the buildings and our televisions can be reset if they are fuzzy, again the Front Desk just needs to be made aware. As for the internet situation, it is currently being reviewed for upgrade.

Again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you as a returning guest!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We stayed here in late August for 2 nights with my 1.5 year old toddler and it was perfect for his first trip. They had an outdoor and indoor pool on site, game room, and it was within close proximity to all of the activities we had planned. We rented a 1 bedroom unit and it was clean and very comfortable. The fireplace and eat-in kitchen added to the coziness. I had low expectations since we got such a low price for the stay, but the unit was in great condition!

The only thing I had wished is to get more of that "cabin feel" from the grounds. There were only trees on the outskirts of the resort and a man made pond. The view from most of the rentals appeared to just be more rentals. It didn't feel like we were in the middle of nature, although the terrible WiFi signal said otherwise! Other than that, all good!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
TamarackDells, Manager at Peppertree at Tamarack HOA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback!