“Ice Tea Stop”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Driving from Minneapolis to Kenosha, I always stop at Starbucks for a treat. It was in the 90s for the entire drive do I stopped for an iced green tea with strawberry hibiscus flavoring. Hit the spot! Delicious!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Stopped here while driving through over the winter holidays.
Barista made my frappucino correctly, but the Egg Nog Latte was not quite right.
Bathrooms were clean.
Decent amount of seating, though (like most Starbucks) it would fill up if really busy.
Decent amount of free parking.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

i stop here a couple of times a month while traveling north & south - always smiles & lines move fairly quickly... today, i was in line behind a young lady who had 4 separate orders - she told me i could go before her, but there was a line behind me, & i'd already used the restroom so i was fine with waiting - when my turn came, the server told me my coffee was on the house as she gave me a big smile! thank you, wisconsin dells starbucks for making the next 2 hours of my drive tolerable!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stopped in through drive thru to grab a cup of coffee before hitting the road. Staff were rude. Specially the lady took the money. No smile, hi or anything. Looked like she is forced to work here. If you don't like your job, find a new one. Don't ruin someone else day.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The Wisconsin Dells store is a great place to visit. I use the app. I always free order and its always waiting for me. I avoid the line And my order is always ready on time. Nice area to sit inside and great place to sit outside when the weather is nice