1,178 results
All reviews del bar front desk very nice hotel whirlpool suite free breakfast great place to stay nice stay indoor pool off season noah's ark we've stayed hot tub water park hgi lobby tubs keurig
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past and have never been disappointed. The staff at the desk & the bar always make you feel welcome when you come thru the doors. The rooms are always quiet & the atmosphere is relaxing. If you want ultra, no noise, quiet, then I suggest you ask for a room on the 4th floor. My wife and I definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you are visiting the Dells.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you recognize some of the many reasons our guests love to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells. Our staff really does want our guests to feel welcome. I hope you choose us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Nice hotel, one of 4 true hotel on the Highway 12 (the main drag) between Lake Delton and the town of Wisconsin Dells. The accommodations were as advertised and the staff were courteous helpful.
My only is issue was that the staff did not know that listed on Hilton Garden Inn’s own website that they offer an AAA Family Fun rate that includes breakfast. I ask more than one desk clerk and not one knew about the offer. I decided to get breakfast elsewhere.
If you make reservations on line from the Hilton Garden Inn’s own website make sure you carry a copy of the confirmed reservation. I had booked my reservation for 3 nights and when I arrived the desk clerk stated I was in the system for 1 night. My printed copy of the confirmed reservation quickly cleared up the mix-up.

Room Tip: If you make reservations on line from the Hilton Garden Inn’s own website make sure you carry a copy of the confirmed reservation.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for the great review and valuable feedback. I will review with my team any and all advertising and make sure it is accurate and followed by our staff at the desk. I am glad we were able to quickly make any needed corrections for your family as we really do strive to make each guest stay a positive experience. Thank you and and I apologize for any confusion you encountered. I want to correct immediately for you and other guests as well.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fairly clean and seemed to be the standard Hilton Garden Inn style. Nothing exceptional or anything. If you had to choose between this hotel and the Hampton Inn and Suite (another Hilton Honors Hotel) in town if the price is the same or close choose the Hampton because it is newer and the free breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our made to order breakfast can be purchased through one of our packages as an option and we are very proud of the quality our chef's produce. With so many options in the Dells, I am happy you chose us and hope you will again in the future. Again thank you for the great review and your thoughts.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We will ALWAYS treasure the time we had in Wisconsin Dells and the memories created in Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is beautiful and the service was great! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for ALL the services provided to my family. Marsha as a Director of Sales Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure-ALL the attention to details made the event incredible. Your compassion and empathy as a person will also be remembered.
The Hilton Inn Staff clearly makes the world a nicer place. The leadership of Mr. Mark H is reflected in ALL the staff. You are an AMAZING MANAGER! I truly appreciate the time you took to talk with me about our event and what services the Hilton could provide. You are EXCEPTIONAL at what you do! Kathleen/Johnson Family Reunion

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great review and kind words. My team is amazing and I am so happy we could be part of making positive memories for your group. I hope you return again in the future and thank you once again for sharing your thoughts and feedback.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I enjoy staying at this hotel when I travel to the area on business. It has an efficient, professional feel-which is a nice escape from the touristy vibe of the rest of Wisconsin Dells. The staff is very efficient and welcoming at check-in-which shows they have been well-trained. I also love that there are two excellent restaurants adjacent to the property...including one of the best supper clubs in the state.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for the great review. Our staff really does do a great job and truly cares about each guest stay. With so many options in the area I am greatfull you chose us and found our location and attention to detail exceptional. I hope you return and discover even more wonderful things to enjoy in the Dells. Thank you again.