1,179 results
All reviews del bar front desk very nice hotel whirlpool suite free breakfast great place to stay nice stay indoor pool off season noah's ark we've stayed hot tub water park hgi lobby tubs keurig
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fairly clean and seemed to be the standard Hilton Garden Inn style. Nothing exceptional or anything. If you had to choose between this hotel and the Hampton Inn and Suite (another Hilton Honors Hotel) in town if the price is the same or close choose the Hampton because it is newer and the free breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our made to order breakfast can be purchased through one of our packages as an option and we are very proud of the quality our chef's produce. With so many options in the Dells, I am happy you chose us and hope you will again in the future. Again thank you for the great review and your thoughts.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We will ALWAYS treasure the time we had in Wisconsin Dells and the memories created in Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is beautiful and the service was great! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for ALL the services provided to my family. Marsha as a Director of Sales Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure-ALL the attention to details made the event incredible. Your compassion and empathy as a person will also be remembered.
The Hilton Inn Staff clearly makes the world a nicer place. The leadership of Mr. Mark H is reflected in ALL the staff. You are an AMAZING MANAGER! I truly appreciate the time you took to talk with me about our event and what services the Hilton could provide. You are EXCEPTIONAL at what you do! Kathleen/Johnson Family Reunion

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great review and kind words. My team is amazing and I am so happy we could be part of making positive memories for your group. I hope you return again in the future and thank you once again for sharing your thoughts and feedback.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I enjoy staying at this hotel when I travel to the area on business. It has an efficient, professional feel-which is a nice escape from the touristy vibe of the rest of Wisconsin Dells. The staff is very efficient and welcoming at check-in-which shows they have been well-trained. I also love that there are two excellent restaurants adjacent to the property...including one of the best supper clubs in the state.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for the great review. Our staff really does do a great job and truly cares about each guest stay. With so many options in the area I am greatfull you chose us and found our location and attention to detail exceptional. I hope you return and discover even more wonderful things to enjoy in the Dells. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel was in a great location, my kids were too small to do the waterparks so staying at one of the resorts is just a rip off. Stay at the Hilton for a fraction of the price with all the same fun!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the review. Yes we are in a great location and I am glad your family recognized our ability to offer a fun and affordable option in the area. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

It was an ok stay. Several problems were dealt with. Late check in. Maintenance issues in room, communication with staff, we speak English, several of the staff we dealt with apparently did not. Some of the things we requested, should not have been an issue, like toilet paper for the bathroom. The air conditioner unit was so loud when it turned on, it bothered me. Sounded like I was sleeping next to a semi. My husband was OK with it, go figure!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mark h, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Janet, thank you for taking the time to give us the kind review and helpful feedback. Our staff truly does care about each guest stay and works extra hard to provide great service. I apologize for the issues you encountered and hope you might share with me more details so I can fix things for future guests and be able to serve you and your family better. Please contact me directly as I would like to make your next stay perfect.