American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$113
US$100
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$96
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$184
US$172
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$141
US$263
AscendHotels
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$269
US$247
1,137 results
All reviewsdel barfront deskvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitewould stay here againgreat place to staynice stayfree breakfastindoor pooloff seasonnoah's arkupon checkwe've stayedhot tubwater parkhgilobby
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We had a group of 40 seniors from the West Coast on a Lake Michigan tour, and this hotel received our highest rating of all the hotels. Nice setting, good location, and nice bar. Breakfast was good but high priced.

Room Tip: No complaints on rooms from our guests, quite surroundings.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Sewer gas smell from bathroom plumbing starting in the middle of the night, was horrible, the noise from above my room was so loud it shook my room, The staff was oblivious to my concerns and gave me a free hot breakfast and that was poor. The Location is great, it's across from the Del-bar, one of my favorite super clubs, Del-bar is amazing. Too bad this hotel was so stinky. I had business meetings the next day, I sure hope the people meeting with me didn't smell any sewer gas in my clothes. I would not recommend this place. Look for a better smelling place and take UBER to the Del Bar, it will be worth the cost of the taxi to not have to deal with the smell.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 792randallk
Ricardo C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hello 792randallk,

That is the first time I've heard of any of our rooms having a sewer odor. I would love to investigate this further, if you could send me an email I'd really appreciate it. We spend a lot of time to ensure each guest receives a clean and fresh room free of odor so I assure you this is not the normal. I'd also like to apologize for the front desk only offering you breakfast, but if you could reach out to me I'd like to make it right.

We hope this issue doesn't deter you from stay with us in the future as we'd love to have you as a guest again!

Warm regards,

Ricardo Contreras
Ricardo.Contreras@hilton.com

Reviewed 9 October 2017

If this was the "best" room in the hotel they need to do a lot of work!!
I would not recommend this hotel. This is the ONLY Hilton I have stayed at that the breakfast wasn't complimentary! And the prices they asked were way over priced.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank paul c
Ricardo C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied during your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells.

I'm surprised you were not satisfied with your room as we just recently remodeled our rooms. I would love to get more detail as to why you didn't like the room. You can reach me at the email below.

While we would love to offer free breakfast to all of our guests Hilton requires us to charge for breakfast to ensure there's consistency throughout the brand. That being said, our breakfast value is outstanding. For $12.95 you're able to get freshly cut fruit, various juices, freshly baked pastries & breads, eggs any way you'd like, various cereal, various yogurts, waffle station, pancakes, and omelets which is all unlimited.

If you're looking to save money I would recommend booking our breakfast package.

Warm Regards,

Ricardo Contreras
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This stay was in a nice room and the staff was pleasant. I was not there for the water park, but for a funeral in another part of the state. I was looking for a nice, well kept up hotel, and I found it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stayed here and had an awesome time. The room was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. We went swimming and noticed there were two hot tubs outside so we sat in them which was a lot of fun. They even have a window in the pool area where you can order a drink. There is a very good restaurant within walking distance that has great food and drinks. We will definitely be staying here again when we visit WI Dells.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple