All reviewstether ballwater park passesmanager markdiving boardchula vistavolleyball courtshuffle boardnoah's arksand volleyballsplash passkiddie poolcomfortable bedsgreat place to staypicnic tablesarcade roomwould definitely stay here againclose to downtown
Reviewed 4 September 2016

The location was great. It was close to everything but a little off the beaten path so it was quiet. We didn't use it but there's an outdoor pool on site. It looked very nice. There was also playground equipment so if you have children there are things for them to do. The room was big and the beds were very comfortable! We enjoyed our stay and will probably be back in the future with our kids and grandkids!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Mark S, General Manager at All Star Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We're glad that these guests had a satisfactory stay here at the All Star. We work hard to add value to our guests' vacations by providing clean rooms, a variety of amenities, and free passes to attractions here in Wisconsin Dells. We hope to serve these guests on future stays!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We've stayed so far twice at the Allstar value Inn this summer, in Wisconsin Dells. We just can't get enough of the awesome motel, and the people running it! :-) Service is excellent. Staff and management are absolutely TOP NOTCH. They really make you feel appreciated, and they cater to your every need. Can't say enough about it, to justify our experience there. Let's just say, we like it so much, we're going back again THIS summer! Which will be our 3rd time. :-) You want a home away from home? Allstar value Inn is gonna be that place. You don't have to look any further! A++++++++

Room Tip: It includes noahs ark and Chula Vista watermarks!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for your great review! We love serving our repeat guests; some of them come back so often they become like our own family. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us again, and we can't wait to see you back!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Great motel. Extremely clean, and comfortable. Very friendly staff. The Noah's Ark passes are a great perk!!! Get for a family stay!! Several grills on site for a family bbq. In a quiet area but close to all area attractions.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016

My husband and I surprised our children with an end of summer trip to the Dells. We had stayed at some of the larger waterpark resorts in the past and wanted to try something different. I was impressed by All Star Value Inn's great reviews and decided to try it for ourselves...and I think it is our new favorite place to stay! Our double queen room was very clean and really quite spacious. The inn staff is FANTASTIC, had great restaurant recommendations and itinerary suggestions. Just super nice people!! Access to two waterparks during our stay made this hotel such an amazing value, not to mention the amenities on premise as well - the kids loved the sand volleyball court and being able to simply swim in their outdoor pool. I have been telling everyone about this little gem and we can't wait to return next summer!!

Room Tip: If you have accessibility issues, request a ground level room. I did not see an elevator to the second level, only stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Called for a reservation for the same night and was able to book a room. Staff very pleasant and helpful and was given a better room rate then was advertised on their website. Motel has been recently updated and is as nice as other reviews I have seen. Double queen room was very clean and spacious. I was on ground floor level that also had a patio door although I didn't try to use it, so not sure it was functional. The table and chairs were in front of it inside the room and plastic chairs in front of it, outside the room. Bed was really comfortable. Really enjoyed this Motel and will stay there again. Was only there basically for sleeping, would love to visit again and utilize the outdoor pool and other amenities.

The only thing I would recommend is for light sleepers...bring ear plugs as the air conditioner was very loud. Although it may have been a blessing in disguise because being so loud it drowned out the possibility of hearing parking lot/traffic noise or persons in adjacent rooms.

Also wondering why in this day and age any hotel/motel does not have online reservations? This was the 2nd motel I stayed at in the last month in the Dells that did not have online reservation capability. In this case I got lucky with a better deal by calling and they answered the phone the very first call I made.

Also included in my stay was passes to Noah's Ark and Chula Vista, and the Splash Pass which gives you 2 for 1 deals for attractions, restaurants, and drinks. Was also given two separate coupon books with coupons for restaurants and attractions in the Dells.

If you are budget minded, this is the place for you. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: There is no elevator at this Motel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends