Spent a few days here with family and it was great. Location is perfect and close enough to the action but far enough for a slower pass. Pool is great and the kids loved it. The beach and surrounding area is clean and well kept. The only thing holding back a 5 star is the house cleaning. They could step up the game a little with that. Other wise the staff is great and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean river view log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Water park passes Memorial - Labor Day. Ski & Tubing Packages available 2017-2018 Winter Season. Buy one Get One Free Super Splash Pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement