All reviews wisconsin river log cabin small kitchenette lower dells gas grill river view off the beaten path dells attractions vacation spot home away from home whirlpool suite short drive king bed off season unit angie fireplace
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was a beautiful place to stay and it didn't cost much more then a normal bland hotel. My husband and I along with my friend and her fiancé shared a room. The room was beautiful and big enough for all of us to be comfortable without feeling like we were on top of each other. The view from our private balcony was stunning, I loved sleeping with the door open and hearing all the nature wake up in the morning. My favorite was probably sitting in the comfortable wood chairs and swings available by the water. All the amenities that was available made the stay even better. The staff was so great when we arrived and explained the map of the town, what you don't want to miss out on and what not to waste your time on. Everything was close by so didn't even have to drive far. We miss placed a room key, of course found it laying on the back seat when we got home, and they were understanding and didn't charge us for it being we mailed it back right away. The only issue we had was it rained and was gloomy the entire time we were there and if you got back to late parking wasn't the best, but wasn't awful and we have legs for a reason :-) phenomenal place to stay at, all four of us would recommend it and return if we come back that way.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank April M
Reviewed 17 August 2015

It was definitely not what I expected. Even though it came with Noah's Ark passes, you had to drive a distance to get to the water park. I would not choose this lodge again. Room was dark and I had a very hard time closing the door.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Lorilou
Reviewed 17 August 2015

We absolutely loved everything about our stay. Our whirlpool suite was clean. Staff was friendly, very helpful with all of our questions. The beach was beautiful, and very clean. Kids had a blast rock hunting and playing in the sand! Great location. We were very satisfied and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I would make this 4-1/2 stars if possible. This place is beautiful & peaceful, perfect after a long day running around. The 3 staff members we encountered were all very friendly. When I asked about a pizza recommendation the gentleman suggested "The Green Owl". What great advice! We enjoyed it so much that we went twice! Thank you! We stayed in #17 & loved our room & view. This place is very clean! The only small hiccup we had was with housekeeping. One day they completely skipped us. When I brought it to their attention they were apologetic & immediately took care of it. The next evening our daughter spilled a little soda on her pillowcase & sheet. We took them off to air dry & then put them on the floor at the end of the bed when we went out the next morning. When my daughter went to bed later that night....about 9:30....she showed us the dirty, pop stained linens right back on! It was late, & it was our last night so we just let it go, but I guess I would've expected a clean sheet & pillowcase. That said, it's far from a deal breaker. Our daughter already asked if we can go back next year & we said absolutely without hesitation. Great staff, great place, great memories made! Thanks

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We just stayed 3 nights here (2adults and 2kids). I liked the location of the resort which is about 5 min off the main drag. It was beautiful and peaceful. Hotel was very clean. Pool is small but wasn't busy when we used it on Saturday afternoon. The free Noah's ark passes were awesome. We went 3 times which saved us a ton of money. The only bad things were the beds and the parking. The beds in our room were so saggy and uncomfortable. My husband slept on his camping cot instead. My sister had a room as well and her bed was also saggy. Also, there aren't enough spots in the main lot. We came back after 10pm and had to park down by the office.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family