AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$281
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$184
US$171
US$313
US$293
US$215
US$204
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$235
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$191
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$196
Priceline
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$178
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$224
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

1,782 results
All reviewsoutdoor poollawn chairsplace to staysplash passclose to downtownchula vistadowntown dellsnoah's arkclean roomsfree water park passeswhirlpool suitehot tubup to datethe main stripfridge and microwavecoffee makerfamily vacation
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We will definitely be coming back to this hotel! It was fantastic! When we arrived and the man at the counter saw that my husband was a veteran he upgraded us to a king bed. This was especially nice since we were celebrating our anniversary. We go to our room and it is super clean. Like, SPOTLESS. I am so impressed with the staff and hotel as a whole it is the only place I will stay in the Dells after several bad experiences with other hotels, including some big chains. The location is very convenient to downtown Dells and only about 10 minutes from the Kalahari.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tanya H
TheBlackHawk, General Manager at Black Hawk Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hello Tanya, Thank you so much for your review and for choosing the Black Hawk! Also, a special Thank you to your husband for his service to our country! We're gratified that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be clean. We look forward to welcoming you again on a return visit to Wisconsin Dells, you'll be joining our long, long list of repeat guests. Thanks again and have a great week! Sincerely, Brad

Reviewed 26 October 2017

ADJECTIVE USES) 1 adj You use fine to describe something that you admire and think is very good. Anyone reading these reviews can clearly see that the Black Hawk is amazing. It is said over and over that the owners, staff, rooms, grounds, pools, location, amenities, coupons, Noahs Ark passes, and Kalahari dry theme park passes are amazing. I'm a long winded reviewer and the Black Hawks number one fan *although many others would insist that they are* and thought I'd share with others some of the finer points of this wonderful place.
This year I visited the Black Hawk numerous times. In July it happened to be an unplanned stop and I described it in my review "Black Hawk Saves the Day". Then in September I booked a room for myself for an entire week. I also booked a room for my sons family to join me for a day. Well after my week was up I didn't want to leave and the weather was great so I added a day! Then a week later Black Hawk posted on Facebook that the weather was great and the outdoor pool picture sucked me in to stay again! My name is Diane....and I am addicted...lol
So now for the "finer points" that you don't see much about. As a single woman traveler I love that the owners and staff are aware of this and always available. The travelers this place attracts are some of the best! Long time repeat customers, and families make for a safe and fun environment. I would see Brad doing his late night rounds and he would say hello or give a wave and it made me feel secure.

I myself work second shift and I am a night owl. Each room provides an outdoor sitting area with table, chairs, and outdoor light. I can sit outside until 2am reading or on my phone and feel secure and enjoy the quiet. Often times there are others doing the same, some like to chat, others do not. You get a feel for it, and it's fun to meet others *Dom and Donna* or just mind your own business. One night I saw a woman swinging her child on the play area at 2am....I was sad to realize I was judging her on why she had that little child out there at 2am, when I heard her say, "do you think you can go back to sleep now". Lesson learned at 52 years old...do not judge...that child may have been crying and she was respecting her neighbors!

When arriving at the Black Hawk when you get to your room you'll find a Welcome letter from Brad and Tena. It gives you all kinds of info, from room cleaning procedures, the availability of the outdoor grill, laundry area, no profanity rule, wi fi, pool hours, go green initiative and soo much more. Take the time to read it!

Finer points....I'm a night owl, the room has darkening drapes so I can sleep in. The housekeepers do not disturb you if you put out your sign on your door. They will in fact come back later to see what you need, or call you. I feel silly letting them make the bed, but none the less enjoy it. When I stayed for a week , they knew I was the 2 decaf lady and made sure I was taken care of. I asked Brad how the tipping worked and he explained it to me. I made sure to leave tips daily as Joy and the gang are amazing. They somehow manage to engage with clients AND do their work at the same time. Stellar workers.
Fill your coolers with Ice...yes they state that as well. I"ve been to motels that you have to insert a quarter for a small bucket. Not here,,,, they encourage you to fill your cooler.
The cleaning process is excellent and on my visit where my sons family came to join me Joy overheard my daughter in law state that there room wasn't ready yet. Joy said that they would do that room next as there weren't any other rooms in need of immediate attention. Wow that's service! Suzie and I didn't even realize that Joy overheard us talking.
At one point in my week long visit Joy said that she and the staff enjoyed watching me having the pool to myself in the mornings, and when I asked if she saw me in the kids pool on a cold day....she declined to answer with a knowing smile. LOL These gals are so dedicated and fun!
Fine point...the green initiative that is debated by many...lol...my parents use fresh towels every shower. The younger generation does not. The Black Hawk will replace any towel on the floor. I managed to reuse the towels provided and save lots of money for the planet. The towels are first rate! The shampoo, body wash, lotion, provided was fine for me, and I appreciate the make up remover sheets. No smudged pillowcases!
Garbage cans are large...I love that after a day of shopping and take out food.
Paper and pen provided to leave your housekeepers notes of what you need or want if your not in the room when they come.
Huge drawers if your staying for week to unpack. I hide the luggage and feel as if I'm at home.
Use of sister property pools is wonderful when you're staying for a week and need a change of scenery.

I'm sure I missed a lot...but just wanted to state some small details that may not have been mentioned, because all the reviews state the obvious. This place is first class in all ways possible. You can't go wrong here folks. Book it, enjoy it, and maybe you'll see me there!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank usadiane
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This motel is kept meticulously clean. Some of the items are older such as the sheets and comforter, they were slightly discolored but I did not feel it was dirty. The motel is very well maintained and has a fun pool area for kids. It’s a small motel and the folks at the front desk are very polite and eager to help you and make you comfortable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AmericanEagleUSA
TheBlackHawk, General Manager at Black Hawk Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! We're gratified to learn that you enjoyed your stay as our staff works very hard to provide a clean property. We are looking into updating our complete bedding and linens in the coming future. We hope to see you for our 2018 season! Sincerely, Brad

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent room. Excellent value. Excellent location. Comfortable bed. I would stay there again and recommend this to everyone. Close to downtown shopping and restaurants. Clean pools and hot tub. Quiet area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and very much appreciate you taking the time to recommend our Family Owned & Operated property to everyone you meet! We hope you accommodate you again soon as your be joining our long list of repeat guests! Thanks again! Brad

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Everyone was super friendly and helpful, the rooms were incredibly clean, everything worked, it felt like it was a brand new motel and they have been family owned since 1945. It was awesome! Each room has their own parking space right in front of their door and there is also a little "porch" area with chairs to enjoy the beautiful weather. We will definitely stay here next time we go to the Dells!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheBlackHawk, General Manager at Black Hawk Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your family weekend getaway! We're family owned & operated since 1945 and my wife Tena and I are 3rd generation owner / operators. Our business model has always been to provide clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate with superior customer service...all while continually pumping our profits back into our business. We look forward to having you stay with us again, you'll be joining our long, long list of repeat guests. We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Sincerely, Brad