Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$201
GardenInn.com
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$184
US$171
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$281
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$214
US$215
US$204
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$173
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$191
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$224
All reviewsoutdoor poolnoah's arkshuffle boardstay there againclose to downtownfire pitair conditionerpicnic tablesfree water park passesthe main stripwe've stayedpoolsretrosaunathrowbackmicrowaveattractions
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. So charming. Great neon out front. Friendly staff at the desk. Definitely an older hotel based on the stlyle, but it has clearly been maintained. When I booked it was the cheapest room in town and it was worth every penny. Didn't use either pool, but they have 2. Indoor and out.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
IndianTrailOwner, Owner at Indian Trail Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello thisguyjones

Thank you taking the time to letting us know how you like our motel. We appreciate your comments and hope in seeing you soon.

Ed,

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We've stayed here a couple of times, and hopefully will again! It's not any luxury hotel or anything, but it was clean and a good place to just get a night's sleep after waterparking for the day. If you're going to Noah's Ark anyway, it's a great bargain -- the free waterpark passes alone would have cost us more than the hotel if we had bought them at the door! The location is good too - within convenient walking distance of restaurants and shops on Main street but far from the noisy bustle of the strip. Perfect for our purposes!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 18musicians
IndianTrailOwner, Owner at Indian Trail Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Hello 18musicians

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about you recent stay with us at the Indian Trail Motel. Glad to hear that you saved a lot of money by staying with us. Hope in seeing you soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

First two days we stayed at mt. Olympus. Then we stayed here. What a huge difference between a large corporation and a family owned & operated business. This place was Very clean, convenient, and exceeded our expectations!!!!we would stay here the whole time if we come back from Canada.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hello Jason O

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about you recent stay with us at the Indian Trail Motel. Glad to hear that you enjoyed our property more than Mt Olympus. We appreciate that compliment. Have a Great Day!

SIncerely,

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I took my daughter here for her 18th birthday. It was very quiet, I believe the gentleman that was at the front desk was the owner, not sure he was very nice. Every time we left and came back our room was cleaned. Maintenance was always doing something. The only complaint I have is that it offers free Noah's Arc passes. I'm on disability and on a very tight budget. we stayed 3 day's and only got to go 1 day. It doesn't say the park charges 25.00 for parking. I would definitely go back to this motel, but bring parking money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hello joycesalinas1161

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about you recent stay with us at the Indian Trail Motel. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. See you soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this family vacation through booking.com after reading reviews. We didn't have a great experience at this motel want save others their time and money. First day , turned on light switch to find a melted sex toy in our lamp over kitchen table. I told manager he barely said two words and sent my husband and I on our way. Next morning my husband found 2 bugs, cockroaches in kitchen. We asked them to spray, he agreed then called back and come said they needed evidence!!! We threw in trash. I went to office and his wife began making excuses and said probably different type bug. Nonetheless a bug! Two of us left with bites on our legs. I ended up washing all dishes they were filthy. There were tears because I wanted my family to have a great experience. They did reimburse 100.00. I still would never refer anyone there. Vacation should be stress-free!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IndianTrailOwner, Owner at Indian Trail Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Hello lisabW538HR

I would like to apologize to you and your family one more time for what you went thru staying with us.

I felt really bad for you finding this sex toy in our unit. We had a meeting with our housekeeping staff the same day and some action had to be taken (letting one housekeeper go), so rest of workers would know how serious cleaning of our units is.

Also Orkin Company was called to inspect the unit for bugs inside and outside. The man doing inspection didn't find any cock roaches inside the house unit. Outside there were small brown bugs because of the forest close by. He told us that some probably got inside and that's what customers saw. In 16 years in business, we never had cockroaches in any of our rooms.

Our units are treated by Orkin on a monthly basis every year, so customers will have a pleasant stay in our park like setting motel.

Thank you for staying with us one more time and letting us know what you didn't like.

This way we can better serve our customer's and prevent future problems.

Owners