Mt. Olympus Resort
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotwire.com
All reviewshot tubpoolspassesfunattractionssummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2017

My family and I stayed in the Hotel Rome which I upgraded from the Villages based on other reviews. I wish I had just forfeited my deposit and stayed elsewhere. Problem is, this "resort" manages to take as much as it can which includes within the cancellation policy. We did not feel like a guest at this place. The parking is horrendous..be prepared to drive around for awhile and then stalk the people leaving. The parking does not accommodate for the number of rooms that are available. This is also true for the indoor water park. We went in the off season when the outdoor parks are not available. The indoor water park area is small and cramped, and we never had a chance to try the lazy river or tube slides because there were never any tubes available. The service is awful as well. At first, I thought nobody knew the answers to any of my questions because the standard response was "I don't know" and then point me to somebody else. I came to realize it was a language barrier and they simply did not understand what I was saying. That made it difficult for everyone involved. However, the staff that did understand what I was saying were not pleasant. I'm not sure if anyone enjoys their job there. Overall, the place and room felt dirty and not well-maintained. I could not wait to check out and get out of there. It is not worth the money spent at all. I really wish I had read all of the bad reviews prior to making the reservation.

Room Tip: Find a different place to stay
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank christinasJ2773GG
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

What a disaster. Let's start by looking at the water park, but before you enter you may cross this hallway that smells like urine right before entering. Towel attendant was rude each day. Lifeguards don't really pay attention at the pool my 13yr helped the child that was nearly drowning not him she brought this up to me. She also stated the ride attendants were miserable her words. Most of these young folks that work in this area are distracted or come across miserable. Seriously.

Do you like being woken up early in the morning for a smoke alarm!? That kept going off at the crack of dawn! Yep we don't!

Or when security is roaming the hallway and you ask what is going on and the answer with an attitude this is absurd! Since he didn't have his name tag on I wanted to know his name he wouldn't offer it. Had to go to the front desk and written on a paper for me it says Housekeeping/Security and his name. What was funny is when entering the hallway it smelled like cigarettes so bad my kids noticed. But that's not a concern! Long story short I guess they had a problem that took 3 hrs to address because the "security" are to young and immature to handle issues. They don't have proper training I assure you. In the middle of them dealing with the two other rooms the guest comes screaming out her room racial slurs to the guest they were dealing with for 3hrs. 11pm to 1pm - and the security says nothing to this crazy lady. She went from n-word to character attacks to the other lady. It's okay my daughter had the sense to record the entire situation just thinking where to post it! Maybe you tube? Let it go viral? Or start a blog?

Don't stay here it's not a resort. More of a motel atmosphere. Theme park is bleak. The bumper car area is tiny. One of the rides were down so that leaves an already small area even smaller. The ball pit carpet stinks and is dirty and actually this entire area is grimy.

Coffee lady was a sweetheart great customer service. Housekeeper was great room was cleaned up beautifully. We had gentleman help us before they came to our room we exchanged towels and removed our garbage he was absolutely awesome. Impeccable attitude and hard working!

3.50 for a bottle of water!!! Absolutely nuts! No actual restaurant little food stand - not any quality for prices. Pay a little extra money as you will avoid the element this place has. My daughters had two sleepless nights fire alarm and craziness outside our door all night.

I wish I had looked at the reviews first. My friend was going to come the next day I was thinking about staying the entire week here - we checked out and decided to meet at Great Wolf to finish our vacation having a wonderful time!

What I realized though the $50.00 resort fee is covering the cost for the theme park that isn't that great. To experience going to multiple water parks I would rather stay at the Hilton or somewhere like this and go to more places.

Don't go here.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Candace P
Reviewed 1 January 2017

It took us almost an hour to check in. Had someone elses credit card in my file (sweet), had wrong rooms, supposed to adjoin or be near and they were on 1st and 4th floor! Room was average until you lay down. Beds were platform with the mattress about a 4 inch cheap special that flattened right out and squeeked! Walls were super thin.Kids running around all hours of the night. Water park was very crowded and game park was aimed mainly at the ten and under crowd. Be careful not to get placed at on outlier location as you will have to drive or shuttle in you swim suit, chilly in the winter!

Room Tip: Try Kalahari or Great Wolf and buy passes here if you want them.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TheLyonden
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed in one of the rooms with 2 queen and bunk beds I was woke up both mornings with kids running up and down the halls screaming and yelling. The outdoor theme park was closed so there wasn't much to do. It was nice that they gave you $100 a day to spend on food and drinks but that was 2 pizzas and drinks for 5 people so it did not cover much. I feel they have gotten so big they forgot about the people they serve.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Vicki L
Reviewed 16 August 2016

So the room we had was in building 20 which is on the other side of town and it was awful. I understand I was getting a deal online but I did not expect to step into a 1950's hotel room. The only new in the room was the beds thank goodness. It was so outdated and so loud, I got to listen to the neighbors fights all night and there is no security here. But what was really bad is how dirty and gross the park has become. It is just being lazy and greedy. Spend a little time with a pressure washer and wash the stairs and the matts, clean the chairs and tubes. Having been coming here since the 80's I am done. It is way to dirty and not taken pride in.

Room Tip: Ask what building
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family