Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$201
GardenInn.com
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$184
US$171
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$316
US$293
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$214
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
US$215
US$204
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$168
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$258
US$224
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

All reviewshot tubmicrowavedresserparkskid
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 8 and stayed at village #10. After looking through all of the reviews, I was not excited about this trip because I didn't know what to expect. Maybe all of the villages are completely different, but ours was wonderful! The only 2 complaints I would have is the beds were outdated and could use a new mattress and the blankets are thin so they don't keep you very warm at night.
Aside from that, the room was super clean. I had to take a Kleenex and wipe something up off of the floor and there wasn't the slightest bit of dirt that came up with it. That says a lot. My baby is a crawler and never had dirty knees or feet. We didn't have any bugs, loud neighbors, drunk people, or any other bad review experience. In fact, we saw maintenance and housekeeping every time we walked out of our room.
The place was nice. Was it a 4 star hotel? No, but it never claims to be. It's budget friendly. It did what I needed. It slept us, showered us, and sheltered us for the time we were there. We had a fridge & microwave in the room. Both worked well. The kids loved the bunks! There were 8 of us and we fit great.
The village was in a nice location. It had a dairy queen across the street and not far from the theme & water park.
We truly loved our experience and you can't beat the price.

1  Thank lohsefamily6
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you so much for the positive review and glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience with us. I hope to have you come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The village rooms are very old roadside motels that Mt Olympus bought. Our room was very clean, and old. There is only one light at the entetance for the room, no lamps. The tv is extremely old tube tv with horrible picture and color. We had 2 queen bed and a bunk bed. There is no more then a foot space to get around the bunk to the bathroom. Both the windows in our room were slightly open and the knobs were removed. Not a huge deal in summer but will get mighty cold in WI winter. They painted Roman teams over the old hotel wallpaper that was peaking off.
Mr. Olympus advertised great rates for these village rooms, what started at $98 ended up costing $160. While the park admission is included in the package you still pay for it in hidden costs. When we figured it all out it should have been cheaper to rent a roadside motel room and pay to get into the park. They have a special all day for $8 Right now. We has to pay $60 for a extra child.

It sounds like a good deal but after all the extra charges it is not a deal.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback and I do apologize for the issues you experienced. If you would like me to look further into anything for you, please feel free to contact myself at your convenience - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The room itself was clean and spacious...we had a two queen and bunk in building 10. The hallway leading to the room had these mock closets in the hall attached to the wall in between each room. I couldn't figure out why they were there, but Mt. Olympus squelched my curiosity at 12:30AM when we were awoken to a scrubbing sound directly outside of our room. I peeked out to see what it was...a worker was sanding the walls! Another was sweeping up after him. I told him it was extremely loud so he moved across the hallway to sand that wall. All the while the two are wearing walkie-talkies turned to the loudest volume with that annoying beep when someone talks. I called the front desk whose reply was that she'd tell them to turn down their radios...not to tell them that construction work in a hotel at 12:30 AM is completely unacceptable...no, that would outrageous to expect quiet in a hotel after their posted quiet hours! After talking with the manager in the morning she offered to give me a discount on my next stay! Why would you think I would ever want to return when there is no regret (and therefore no change on their part) to making this the worst night stay at a hotel that I have ever had!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

I do apologize for the issues you endured while staying with us and would like a chance to make that better for you. Please feel free to contact myself - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com and I would be more than happy to assist where I can.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Not sure what # or stars the Village rooms are, but I have stayed in 5 star hotels and this place was way cleaner. It may not have had upgraded appliances or huge bathrooms, but I was very happy with the room. Nice hardwood floors, TV and mini fridge. My only 'complaint' would be the towels and bedding, the towels were small and hard, as in over bleached? The bedding was also hard, not terrible, I did sleep fine. We stayed in Village #31, 3rd floor. There is not a front desk in the Village room but I was able to call and make requests. This building was a short walk to the water park even though parking was included with our stay. The staff was very nice and we enjoyed a birthday weekend.

Room Tip: I recommend village room 30-31. They look like hotels, the other ones are 'drive up rooms' looked cheap motelish
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the positive feedback and am happy hear you had an enjoyable time while here with us. I hope to have you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This motel had awful wifi, TV from the 80's, no coffee maker. The bathroom was disgusting, I didn't even want to shower in it. The bunk bed was so uncomfortable it felt like I was sleeping on a floor. Never again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

I do apologize for the experience you had and would like to look further into that for you. Feel free to contact myself at your convenience - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com.