Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$127
GardenInn.com
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
US$78
US$65
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$74
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Alpine Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
US$90
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$114
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$213
US$180
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

All reviewshot tubmicrowavedresserparkskid
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This motel had awful wifi, TV from the 80's, no coffee maker. The bathroom was disgusting, I didn't even want to shower in it. The bunk bed was so uncomfortable it felt like I was sleeping on a floor. Never again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

I do apologize for the experience you had and would like to look further into that for you. Feel free to contact myself at your convenience - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

At Mt Olympus Village we stayed at (#16A) was ok, but it wasn't as clean as most hotels, with dirt in the corners, that kind of thing. The walls are thin and we could hear someones TV into the wee hours. We had one very hard mattress (backache in the morning for us) and one very soft in our room which the kids didn't care. A/C worked but was loud. They did leave enough towels for the 4 of us though and remade the beds. I guess with 4 waterpark passes and 2 nights stay for 4 for a total of $300 after taxes it wasn't bad. Just don't expect the Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback and I do apologize for the issues you endured while here with us. Please feel free to contact myself - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com and I would be more than happy to look further into your stay.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed on a Sunday night. We were in a newer building #29A. The room was clean and the price was good.

I thought the park wouldn't be as crowded for a Sunday night or Monday and it was. Sunday night during resort guests only hours the wait for Hades was an hour. Not all rides are open during resort guests only hours so the wait for rides that are open is long.

For the UNLIMITED food and drink, we had to wait in line for 27 minutes and you get 1 brat or hot dog plus chips. If you want more you have to get back in line. There was no hand sanitizer to wash your hands before eating so we took some of the water from their water jug to wash up. Drinks were unlimited in food area and water from a jug dispenser was available.

There is another area in the resort guests only area where you could get unlimited fountain drinks but there was no cold water dispenser there so I had to fill my cup with ice and walk a ways over to the bubbler for water. Soda dehydrates you so I believe they should have had a water dispenser by the ice and soda machine.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention and I do apologize for the issues you mentioned. If you would like to go over anything from your stay in detail, feel free to contact myself - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

IF you choose to stay at Mt. Olympus in Wisconsin Dells, be sure to stay in the main hotel. I would hope it is better constructed and maintained. The rest of their properties are converted motels, which we did not know until it was too late. Ours was in building 11. I tend to judge a room in large part on three factors. Amenities, bed comfort and the bathroom.

As for amenities it had no real dresser/chest. Just a long desk with shelving. There was a small microwave, an ironing board and iron. No coffee pot. There was a decent sized mini-fridge. But there was an old CRT (tube) TV where the image ran off the sides.

There was a queen-ish sized bed and a bunk bed. The design of the bunk bed was pretty cool. It took inspiration from an old steam boat paddle wheel. They have pictures on their site of this. Sturdy construction. Pretty cool. The beds themselves were like what I have experienced in Switzerland, minus the comfort. That is to say that none of the beds had box springs (bunk beds never do), instead a platform on which the mattress is placed. The mattresses were standard cheap thin mattresses. Not very comfortable. In Switzerland the mattresses are thicker and are made of some sort of memory foam.

The bathroom was tiny to say the least. The door was narrower than average, yet still nearly hits the small cheap toilet and even cheaper shower tub. Superman has changed in bigger phone booths.

Additionally the walls were super thin. You could not hear your neighbors talking in normal voices but anything above that easily translated from one room to the other.

Other points.
- Not all of their "hotel" buildings are on the same property having several businesses and other hotels/motels in between. Consequently they are not even connected by walking paths so you have to drive or walk several blocks to get to the main resort and water/theme parks.

- The water park is OK. They have both indoor and outdoor water parks. Part of the outdoor park is reserved for guests only which is nice, but its small, but it keeps lines shorter. The public part, including the indoor park is much more congested an the indoor park has mostly rides that use tubes, but not nearly enough tubes. Patrons had taken to keeping their tube and dragging it around from ride to ride so you could go for a very long time without ever even getting to ride anything.

- The price of the rooms did include admission to the parks...but it turns out admission to the parks is only $9.00, so who cares.

- Our building was not easily wheel chair accessible on the second floor as there was no elevator, which I believe is typical of the upper level of most motels.

My advice is that if you have the means, find a nicer resort or a vacation rental.

Room Tip: Make sure you are in the main hotel (I think they call it Rome)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention and I do apologize for any inconveniences experienced. Please feel free to contact myself - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com and I would be more than happy to assist on this matter further.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The park was overcrowded, hour wait on everything from the free 1 limit brat, six chips and 10oz drink to all water slides.
We end up going to the private side and one of the slides was down.

Rooms terrible, gum on the walls and floor, beds were like quick sand, I almost didn't make it out. The blue and white paint doesn't make a crappy run down motel any better. $396.56 for a July Saturday is ridiculous.

The last river on the private side was nice, tubes were hard to com by and ended up find a half deflated one I blew up to float.

Over all my Olympus is deflated. Please enjoy the image of my amazing view of a pool shed.

Jim