All reviews hot tub microwave dresser amusement parks kid
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The park was overcrowded, hour wait on everything from the free 1 limit brat, six chips and 10oz drink to all water slides.
We end up going to the private side and one of the slides was down.

Rooms terrible, gum on the walls and floor, beds were like quick sand, I almost didn't make it out. The blue and white paint doesn't make a crappy run down motel any better. $396.56 for a July Saturday is ridiculous.

The last river on the private side was nice, tubes were hard to com by and ended up find a half deflated one I blew up to float.

Over all my Olympus is deflated. Please enjoy the image of my amazing view of a pool shed.

Jim

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 14 July 2017

It's a great place to take your kids for a day of fun especially if you can find a deal but to pay for a room is ridiculous and a joke. They charge around a $25 resort fee which I might be able to understand if you were to book a room at the hotel on site but we stayed at a village across the street and it was not a hotel let alone a resort, it was a motel with little to no security. No employees easily accessible.

Every time we would go up to an employee to ask them something or even to check in they were not welcoming at all. Except for the three ladies at the food place across from Poseidon's Rage where they sell pizza, nachos, soft pretzels and other things. They were extremely nice and went above and beyond. I regret that I didn't get their names.

This also was not a huge issue for us but if anyone is going here that needs fast internet, I'm not sure if it was just the village that we stayed at but the internet was very slow.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I'm currently staying at the Mt. Olympus Village. YES! I could not until I went home to write this review. This is my first day here and I'm already unhappy with this place. Yes, they tell you online that there are off-site facilities, but it doesn't come no where near to resort status. There are many off-sites facilities. The owner bought off a few motel locations and just painted the outside of the buildings blue & white. Even though this was a last minute trip, I could have booked a better spot. Where do I begin? Upon arrival the lobby at the check-in location was a HOT MESS! It was so busy. No one really to welcome you. Customer service was nice. Upon arrival I was told that my room was ready. When I arrived to my room, my room was not ready. The beds are horrible. LOL...they painted the headboards on the wall! I literally sunk into my bed. We called front desk to complain about the bed and they were nice enough to replace the mattress, but make sure you clear your bed because then they will not replace the mattress. When you take a shower make sure you take a 3 minute bath because if you take a longer bath, the next person that goes in will not have hot water. So that means, you cannot even wash your hair. We've called to have maintenance come check it out and lukewarm water is hot for them. The park...where do I begin with this park. Overcrowded!!!! Water cloudy! SAVE YOUR $$$

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival, it took about an hour to check in at the main lobby. We were then sent about a mile away to our Mt. Olympus Village. Because we weren't directed to an entrance door and were only given a room number on the 2nd floor, I went to the main lobby for clarification. To my surprise there was no front desk, no hotel map, no security, nobody to assist. There were about 5 additional families seeking directions to their room as well. We eventually found our room which was clean. There was no inside room security lock which is important to mention. At 11:45 pm the fire alarm went off for 5 minutes which was very frightening. I called the emergency number which was directed to the main check in lobby. They couldn't give me any information regarding the alarm, not even wether or not it was safe to enter the building. Other guests said the fire alarms are frequently pulled by kids. This would make sense as there was NO PRESENCE of Mt. Olympus staff anywhere other than a young crew of housekeepers at 10:30am.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

When I booked our rooms online I was not aware that the villages were not located at the main resort/waterpark until recieving the confirmation email. When I called to change the reservation, I was told I had to decided quickily what I wanted to do, because if it is within 72 hours they charge your credit card for the full deposit. I decided just to cancel instead and was still charged a $30 processing fee. It is not a very friendly or flexible reservation system and the website does not clearlly tell you where the villages are located. I will be staying at a local motel instead and visiting Noah's Ark with my family.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family