All reviews water park noah's ark hot tub room towels young kids jacuzzi suite continental breakfast outdoor pool perfect size small children microwave and fridge great place to stay family suite free tickets family trip bring your own spring break
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Rooms were clean, beds were very firm, pools were clean but the kids waterpark was a bit run down and in need of some tlc. My 1 yr old loved the kiddie pool. My 14 year old liked the indoor/outdoor pools.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very kind and welcoming staff! Accommodations were pleasant and pool facilities were clean and fun! Perfect location -- not too close to all the crowds, but not far away from restaurants, stores or attractions. Definitely our go to place to stay in Wisconsin!

1  Thank Mom2A2003
Reviewed 12 August 2018

toilet leaked a lot, spa drain was broke potato chips on the floor by the bed door frame for bath door was rusty the bathroom door didn't close, and sounded like a herd of elephants upstairs. called the front desk about the noise they took care of it, they had no other room like mine I was told.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I was here with my grandkids ages 3-14. We all had a good time! We love all 3 pools and used each one. I especially like getting the free Noahs Ark tickets!The employees were very friendly. If I had to complain the only thing I could say is the rooms could be updated. Thanks for a memorable time with my family! We'll be back next year!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We have stayed at this property multiple times. Rooms are always clean, staff is friendly and efficient, prices are right. Noah's ark waterpark passes are free with room, small arcade, three large pool areas. There are many different room styles to choose from. Would recommend for sure.

1  Thank apyrlik4