Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$127
Hampton.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$224
US$191
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$82
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
US$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewslifeguard on dutypancake machinepool arearoom was cleanfree breakfastoutlet mallnice breakfasthot tubkids poolfront desk staffwould stay here againnice poolwe've stayedfridge and microwavewater parkindoor waterspring break
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Very disappointed for a Holiday Inn. The place could use a good cleaning and new carpets. Shabby, worn and coming apart. Had a non-smoking room with the smell of smoke in it. They did give us $10 off when we told them about it. I would pass this one by the next time through.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I found holiday inn express a few months ago going across the country, and they are a great consistent company. They have very soft beds, down comforters, down pillows and big flat screen tvs. Everything was great! Chris welcomed us and was very kind to tell us places to go and where to eat. He showed us a map and told us to go to fields premier restaurant. It was great if you want a nice atmosphere and food. He then gave us 2 free water bottles and popcorn;). After that we got to our king size bedroom, and 10 minutes later Chris called and asked how everything was and if we needed anything. Great everything! I finally became a priority member and I won't ever go to any other hotel while on trips bc I know I won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My girlfriends and I get together once each summer with our kids and usually stay at a hotel with a water park. This year we decided to stay in Wisconsin Dells. The Holiday Inn Express has a presidential suite with three full bedrooms and two baths so we decided to all stay together. The suite is spacious and has a pool table. The kitchen area is large with a island with bar stools and a dining table that seats 8.
Check in and check out went smoothly. The pool area is really nice with both indoor and outdoor pools. It wasn't very crowded when we were there so it was especially nice. Beds were comfortable and the free breakfast wasn't bad. The location is very close to the Tanger Outlet Mall and short drive to the "strip" downtown where you find most of the tourist attractions. This isn't in the heart of Wisconsin Dells so if you want to be able to walk to the various attractions, you may want to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Love2Travel53705
Reviewed 10 September 2011

The hotel was difficult to find, since it isn't actually in Wisconsin Dells and the GPS and Mapquest both gave us directions somewhere else. We loved the indoor waterpark, although the slide was closed for a good part of each day. We booked the Presidential Suite for our extended family of 12 and it was the highlight of our trip. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was average, not great. Sunday was crazy, with cleaning staff trying to ride the same elevators (with their huge cleaning carts) as the multitudes of people trying to check out. That was nuts and I have no idea why they don't just have one cleaning cart for each floor that just stays on that floor (or is only taken downstairs during off hours). That was the craziest thing I've ever seen a hotel try to do. We would definitely return. It was well worth what we paid.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TerriKay
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stayed about 10 minutes and my co-worker did the same. The room was dirty, with food on the floor that had not been vaccumed up. The bed had a visual sag and the pillow case was dingy and had stains on it. The room smelled like mold and my co-worker's room smelt of wet dog. When we went up to the hotel desk, they apologized and said this never happens. They were nice and took care of the paperwork, so we would not get charged. I found it funny that they didn't offer to move us to different rooms. Later we found out from co-workers that did stay there, that other guests complained on the cleanliness of their rooms and the Manager on duty did not seem to care or do anyting about it. He just refunded them as well.

Room Tip: The rooms on the lower level were very dirty.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Colleen S
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

Colleen,
First off I just want to thank you for the feedback. We take pride in being one of the best and most used place for accommodations here in Wisconsin Dells. We as a management team have spoken with the Head Housekeeper and the cleaning staff to insure this doesn't happen again. We hope you are willing to give us a second chance next time you are in the area. Again I appreciate the feedback and we look forward to serving you again.
Thanks,