See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This was a pleasant experience as it is every time I've stayed at the Bridgeview. The owner is a total sweetheart and her 4legged friend is just as sweet and welcoming! Right upon arriving she offered numerous discount books and coupons which helped us save a lot on our visit. The rooms are homey and clean as always, and the location is perfect not to close or to far from major attractions. I would never stay anywhere else, and we are already planning our next visit back!

• Stayed: August 2014
liliak25, Manager at Bridge View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for your return visit. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great time and were able to take advantage of discounts and coupons that I was able to offer. Satisfied and kind costumers like you make our business rewarding and worth while. Take care! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The worse place I've ever stayed at. Very rude owner. I forgot there some of my stuff and after couple hours when I called in to take them, I was told that they trowed them away ! This is not the way a place treat their customers. Make yourself a big favor and don't stay here!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisa s
liliak25, Manager at Bridge View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant stay at the Bridge View Motel. For future reference please voice your needs and concerns at the front dest where they can be resolved immediately.
Our motel has a lost and found of valuables in the office, however we do dispose of used soaps and opened toiletries such as shampoo bottles which was what you said you left behind when you called.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we answered your concerns.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Motel is very clean and comfortable. Service is great and walking distance to downtown. I would go back to this motel lady at front desk was warm and welcoming I really liked that. If you are looking for a place to stay close to downtown this is the right place for you and your family

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have been coming to this hotel for many years and it has always been a great experience. When we plan our trip to Wisconsin Dells, we are always happy to stay at Bridgeview Motel. It has a nice pool and the owner always offers us coupons and advice on where to go. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the motel is within walking distance to many attractions and stores.

1  Thank mborowczak
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Me and my boyfriend have stayed in Bridge View motel twice already and really enjoyed it.

The rooms are clean, with hot water, new towels every day, a small fridge, a microwave (in some rooms I guess - we only got it our second time there) and last but not least free in-room wifi!

The owner is friendly and accomodative and somehow always available (at least we never had a hard time finding her for requests/information).

But what we liked the most was the motel's location. It's only a short walk away from Downtown Dells, but still far enough that you feel closer to nature with water and green all around. It's also located right across the Riverwalk, which is clearly the most beautiful attraction in the Dells - I wonder when they're gonna make us pay for this too!

I don't think visiting the Dells for a third time is in our plans (there are only that many things one can do there), but if we did we would definitely stay in Bridge View motel again. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple