All reviewsping pongduplex cabindowntown dellscentral airgreat place for familiesbasketball courtfamily reunionpots pansfire pitspent two nightswisconsin riverlong weekendliving roomfirst floorall ageshotel roomattractions
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Our family has visited many glampsites and this resort ranks high up when it comes to amenities and attention to detail. Our family of ten stayed over the Fourth of July weekend. The resort was at capacity, however, it never felt crowded. We took advantage of all they had to offer - tennis, basketball, horseshoes, hiked down this beautiful trail that ended at a small swimming beach. We shore fished at this beach and caught 3 fish early Sunday am. If you wish to rent a boat, Holiday Shores is 2 miles away. River's Edge Resort, which is further away, is another place to rent from. Be sure to reserve in advance. You get free tix to Chula Vista water park included with your stay.

The cabins are very clean and come up with the most complete set of kitchen ware we've ever encountered in similar resorts. Towels, linens, toilet paper, soap, and lots of dishes, pots, and pans.

Check in and check out was smooth and fair with the terms clearly stated. Interaction with the management team was prompt, friendly, easy via pc/text, and informative.

Other campers were very friendly. Fun, family atmosphere with appropriate quiet hour (11pm). Close enough to downtown dells and 40 minutes from Devil's Lake State Park and hiking at Parfrey's Glen. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Birchcliff is highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank cybill234
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend John came to the Birchcliff resort for a 2 day get away, and it felt like we were at home. Such a beautiful scenery, pool, fire pits, and cozy style cabins. But honestly what made our trip the best, was the owner. He was so kind it was kind of unreal! He had DVDs for free for everyone to watch and had such a kind and sweet personality. You will defiantly be seeing us again:) thank you!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Brian D, General Manager at Birchcliff Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

I am thrilled you two had a great time here at Birchcliff Resort and thank you so much for the review. We really do appreciate your time. We welcome you to stay with us any time -- we want everyone to feel welcome when they walk into our lobby to check in as well as during their stay. We are so happy you enjoyed all that Birchcliff has to offer -- I hope to see you back real soon, Brian.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

As we arrived to Birchcliff Resort we were welcomed by Brian and his staff. From the start Brian was very informative and kind. Made us feel comfortable and very welcomed. The cabin was very clean and perfect size for our family of 6. The kids were instantly excited to explore the grounds and activities. Also had a brand new flat screen tv with a built in dvd player in the cabin and have over 200 free movies to use. Very happy to have received passes to the Chula Vista water park that was a great plus to our stay. We were able to grill in the front of our cabin with the park grill they supply and still be able to watch our kids enjoy time swimming and out door activities. We all loved it and had a great time at the water park and Birchcliff. We didn't want to leave especially the kids and how they asked over and over can we stay longer. We will definitely be returning back to Birchcliff Resort hopefully really really soon!!!! Thanks Birchcliff for your kind staff and hospitality.

Ricky & Family

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Brian D, Manager at Birchcliff Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback and telling us about your experience at Birchcliff, we welcome you back to Birchcliff any time! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the loft style cabin -- the loft over looking the living room tends to be the kids' favorite. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of the many amenities we offer here as well :). I wish you would have been able to stay longer, but that just means we need to starting planning your next vacation soon! Have a great 4th of July -- Staff at Birchcilff

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The MOST AMAZING experience I have ever had in Wisconsin Dells. Brian and his team were amazing and so helpful with telling us things we can do and helping me find a clinic to take my son. I loved how far the resort felt from crowded downtown but that it was actually really close. I wish I could have went down the full trail to the lake because it looked beautiful! I will definitely be back next year to enjoy my time in the dells at this amazing resort. Also let me not forget how much I loved their basketball court got to kick my husbands butt in some ball! Thank you guys for having such a wonderful time !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

I'm so happy to hear that we were able to help you enjoy the Wisconsin Dells and have an amazing experience. The staff here at Birchcliff is always willing to help you out and help solve unexpected issues that may come up! We hope to have your family back next year -- We will make sure to keep the basketball court ready for your rematch with your husband!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

The Birchcliff Resort has been our family favorite since 2000, when we first started staying here with our small daughters. Close enough to get to Dells attractions within minutes - but a world away from the noise when you feel done. Expansive, beautiful grounds, a choice of rustic or more modern cabins, a walking path down to the river, and a quiet haven to enjoy nature. We had not been able to visit in the past few years, and were so happy to find our gem in good hands, well cared for, and as wonderful as ever.

Room Tip: Rustic means rustic. Don't count on wifi. Newer cabins are a bit more modern. Excellent owners.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Brian D, General Manager at Birchcliff Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Thanks so much for the kind words. We love Birchcliff and are so happy when we here stories of people who have come in the past and return to visit again. We will keep striving to make Birchcliff a fun, comfortable, family friendly place. Thanks again and come back soon.

--Brian and Staff