3,216 results
All reviews wave pool water park mini golf glacier canyon indoor water klondike kavern all ages bumper boats laser tag ropes course black hole fun pass zip line lazy river indoor parks lost world wild waterdome
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed two nights in one of the Villas at the Wilderness Resort.
Two bedrooms on the second floor, a full kitchen, dining area and couches by the TV/fireplace. Very nice, will stay again. Probably only in the Villas, though.
The rest of the resort is very large and a little too spread out, but there are plenty of waterpark and gameroom areas.

Room Tip: The Villas are the way to go if you can.
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stayed in the condominiums that the resort has for rent. The building was clean and well kept. We had three couples and 3 kids total on this mini getaway. The condo we stayed in offered plenty of space for all of us. The bedrooms were spaced out offering ample privacy for each bedroom. Extra bonus, our condo was ready a good hour and a half early for us. The staff at the desk was friendly and knowledgeable, as I always have plenty of questions.
The only true disappointment was that not all of the indoor parks were open. Two of the three were open during our stay, and the third didn't open until Friday at 3pm. Unfortunately we had to hit the road early Friday so we missed out. There was a provided shuttle that picked us up from our condo and took us right to the water park entrance. We enjoyed this a lot!
I would also recommend Moosejaw Pizza. They delivered and it was excellent pizza!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

February 2017 was our first time traveling to the Wilderness Resort. Overall, it was a very nice stay - clean accommodations, lots of activities - especially for families and a variety of restaurants on site, or a free shuttle ride. The waterpark and pool areas were very nice, and the wave pool area was so warm it felt like you were laying out on a beach somewhere - definitely a nice escape from the Wisconsin winter! The only real bummer of our trip was thinking we were doing a tour of the new part of the property, when in reality it was a song and dance about timeshares with the promise of a gift card. I personally, would not recommend doing this unless you really are interested in the timeshares.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed here in June 2017 for a wedding - otherwise would have stayed somewhere nicer. Ended up with a UTI after visiting the waterpark. Wildnerness would not reimburse for almost $300 in medical bills. Will never stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank sarah4135
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I am so disappointed we have stayed here a few years ago and loved it. But since the last time we were here it has went down hill a lot. First off the front desk agent when checking in was kind of rude but ok everyone has off days so ok we check in our room was not ready which was ok since we could check in early and start using the pools, so we go down to use the first waterpark my kids love the lazy river so that is where we start, it is a Saturday so there are a lot of people but the life guards are so uninterested in their jobs it was crazy kids are throwing tubs at other people on the river and no one says anything to them I say something to the life guard he just shrugs his shoulders so I yell at them because now they have hit my kids. then another group of kids are shoving people into the walls like it is bumper boats my husband got a cut up arm from being slammed into the rock walls. again right in front of the lifeguards. I am getting really mad now so we leave and go to another waterpark hoping that the next one will be better. I was better but the life guards just act like they would rather be any where but there. hen when climbing out of the kiddie area my daughter sliced her foot so I go ask for a band aid I was told by the first person I talked to they did not know where one was so I go find someone else get one and then go to the area where you are served drinks and ask for a napkin and get told sorry I can not give you one. really I cannot get a napkin. We were so frustrated that we just went back to our room and went out to eat, the real shocker was when I was walking down the hall inside the hotel I passed by an employee smoking one of those e-cigs he blew his smoke right at us. really inside I could not believe it. I told the manager but he just said he would tell the other department managers I felt like he was saying what he thought I wanted to hear.
The rooms where clean the pillows were very hard but the room was clean the sliding door out to the deck would not lock so was glad that no one had an adjoining deck. and i was on the 2nd floor. and the AC could not keep our room cook we had it set at 65 and i was sweating I am usually freezing all the time so i know it was hot in our room there was cold air coming out of it i just don't think it could keep up. It was a big disappointment since this was a birthday trip for my kids.

Room Tip: don't stay on the 2nd floor since that is the skyway so you will hear people walking and running down the hall late into the night
1  Thank Keri5