All reviewsfresh fruittommy bartletthotel breakfastgreat showergreat locationbed was very comfortablefront deskvery nice hotelgood sizeplace to staystefanimarriottcheckinpropertysleepattractionstoddler
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This hotel was right across the street from Tommy Bartlett. They have coupons in the lobby to save 25% off which was better than the booklet that are found all over town. Then you can buy your ticket right across the street. The hotel itself was clean, comfortable and very nice. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is a little better than most hotel breakfast but don't expect a gourmet meal. My only complaint, and this isn't the hotel's fault, is that the street can get busy and it's really hard to turn into the hotel from the opposite side of the street. Also you have to turn into the Springhill Suites lot and cut across if you are coming from the opposite side. That strip really needs a center turn lane. Otherwise our stay was perfect.

Room Tip: I was near elevator and it was still quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We were warmly welcomed upon arrival and check in was great! Hotel is tastefully decorated, and immaculately clean. Rooms were spacious, beds were so comfy, great shower. Complimentary breakfast included waffle bar, oatmeal bar, eggs, variety of turkey sausage, bacon, and breakfast rounds on rotation each day. Variety of yogurt, fresh fruit, bakery and bread items, juice, milk and coffee bar offered each morning. There are multiple places to enjoy your own space within the hotel, in addition to a huge table in the common area that also offers board games for guests to play! Our group enjoyed a game or two ! The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful in offering assistance when required. Our TV required attention so we notified the front desk at 11:30 pm. They had Bob come to our room to assess the situation. Bob was very friendly, respectful and professional. Replaced our TV with a new one! We were very impressed!! Im still rating this hotel with 5 stars despite the fact that the pool is the smallest pool we've ever encountered while staying in a hotel.

Room Tip: Not a bad room on site
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mommasher
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Location was great, just across the street from Tommy Bartlet show, which was nice. Staff was very nice at check in and maintenance even said hello. Was clean and newer. The room that we had had two queen beds, was a handicap/ hearing impaired room (though we are not) but was nice to see that such rooms are there and available. The room was clean and walk in shower was a nice change from having a standard tub shower. Very updated. The room was average size. Pillows were put your head on them go flat type, but the bed was fairly comfortable. Well stocked and the temp was easy to set and kept comfortable. Had plenty of outlets to charge your what ever electronics. Had slight issue with drain in the sink, but maintenance was there in short order and took care of it. The shades were room darkening, one thing I did notice, was that the garbage cans had no liners in them. While there is a sign saying that they are eco friendly, I thought it odd no garbage liners, just thinking of the cleaning crew and dirty/used tissue after you blow your nose. Maybe this was an oversight, but still thought I would mention if this is a standard practice. The pool was exceptionally small. States you have 16 people in it, though, I must tell you only if you are standing still. If you are looking to use the pool to swim, you may not have much luck there. Breakfast was good, the hot trays though were luke warm though.

Room Tip: upper level
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Staff was extremely polite and helpful. Beds comfortable with plenty of pillows. Shower was big and showerhead worked well. The only negative thing I have to say is that there are no restaurants nearby so my group stopped before arriving.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank travelvaluetours
marymacina, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear travelvaluetours,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Wisconsin Dells. We actually celebrated our One Year Opening Anniversary on August 8th just two days ago. Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. There are actually restaurants just blocks from our location to choose from such as Sprecher's Pub, Del Bar, Hu Hot. And many others with in a one to two mile radius. I wish you well on your other travel adventures and hope you come back and see us again next trip to the Dells.

Kind Regards,

Mary Macina

Reviewed 31 July 2018

First of all Jean that works 3-11 was extremely courtesy and accommodating. Called to ask for a roll away bed (which they do not have) site says they have them so Jean upgraded our room to a suite which has a pullout couch and no extra charge. The pull out however is extremely uncomfortable I thought my son was just complaining about sleeping on it no he wasn’t you could feel every bar through the mattress and oh did my back hurt the next day. Pool is very small no hot tub/ workout area was clean with general machines in there/ breakfast area was nice and roomy/ breakfast was good, however the eggs were cold every morning. Staff at front desk were nice. Room did not cleaned while we were out so not sure if they do that there. Our bed was made however pull out was not and trash never got dumped. There are no bathtubs in the rooms not a big deal but if you have little ones and want to give them a bath makes it a little hard. Is located right across the street from Tommy Bartlett ski show pretty close to everything. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
marymacina, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Brillo86,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience. I'm happy that Jean was able to take care of switching your room type. I'm sorry it seams as though we fell short in several areas of your stay. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer serviced possible. I would like to get some additional information from you so I can do some investigating on our end to see what happened. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss in further detail.

Kind Regards,