All reviewsbarn doormodern hotelzero entrysubway tilenice hot breakfastaccessible roomwalk in showerno dressersexcellent hotelthe breakfast areahot itemscomfortable bedentire facilitycomplimentary breakfastvery pleasant stayking suitewaffle maker
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Nice rooms. This appears to be a very new Hampton Inn. The room size was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I did provide some feedback upon leaving that I was disappointed with the size of the luggage carts. They do not have the type of luggage carts that I have seen at every Hampton Inn that I have stayed at before. My feedback was listened to and I fell confident that my feedback will be considered. Overall, I would recommend this Hampton Inn and will stay there if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Sharon W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsin Dells Lake Delton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our new property! Being only a few months old we are listening to our guests comments and concerns so we may create a better stay for all! The luggage cart feedback has been considered and passed onward to our ordering department so we may find new and better options that will better suit our visitors needs. We are glad that you did enjoy your time at our property and that you would come back to visit us!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Very pleasant stay at this Hampton Inn. Room was fantastic, service was great and breakfast was excellent. Look forward to a return visit. This was very satisfying visit. Was greeted by a friendly staff person at checkin and the way to my room was easy. Room was excellent with everything that I needed. Look forward to another stay at other Hampton Inns around the area and in Wisconsin Dells.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a kind review! Our staff appreciates hearing that you enjoyed the time you spent at our property and that you look forward to returning again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

When our family stays in a hotel, it's usually a Hampton. This new hotel is a great place, living up to Hampton's usually high standards. The only disappointment was the pool; very small. Great lounge; large enough to play table games with the family during down time. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We greatly appreciate the feedback you are able to leave. Thank you for the kind words about our staff, they enjoy hearing the compliments! We hope that you will come back to visit us again next time you travel to the Wisconsin Dells area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was 100th Parson's Pow Wow/Feast we have supported the Trading Post for over 30 yeas. You property was one of the nicest experiences we have had in The Dells. The ;location just off I90 mad it convenient to our arrival and departure. We will see you again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsin Dells Lake Delton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Parsons! Thank you so much for leaving us such great feedback! We greatly appreciate your compliments and look forward to having you back with us again!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I had to work 20 miles away and decided the Dells was the place to stay with all of the restaurants in the area. I chose the Hampton Inn & Suites and I was very surprised with the hotel and my room. The hotel is super clean and my room smelled fresh and as if it was just updated. The bed & pillows were very comfortable and the best part was the price, it was the cheapest price I’ve paid for a room in a long time.

I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area, it will be a pleasant surprise.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mcmillan865

Thank you for leaving us such wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our new property and that you would recommend us as well! I hope that the next time work brings you this way, we will have the pleasure of you staying with us again!