All reviews river view wisconsin river balcony room budget friendly option animal park the beds were extremely comfortable bathroom area no dressers great rate outdoor pool is short stay clean hotel walking distance would stay again super fun close to downtown first floor
Reviewed 4 November 2018

This was my first time at River Inn and it was a good experience. It was a quiet out of the way inn which has been completely renovated. We had a river view room which was beautiful. The pool and hot tub area is amazing. The pool was amazingly warm and the hot tub is very spacious. The whole inn is very clean. The best thing about this resort is the price. We paid one quarter of what you would pay to stay at one of the bigger resorts. The only draw back is that its in the down town area and quite a drive to the other side of town my the outlet mall. I would completely recommend and will probably stay there again.

1  Thank Sharon S
Adam M, General Manager at River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for letting our family take care of your family! We are so glad you enjoyed our clean, quiet, peaceful, relaxing Resort located along the river and close to downtown. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future and enjoy our newly remodeled onsite Restaurant-The Vue.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights while visiting a local supper club for dinner. The hotel is freshly remodeled and being right on the river has great views. The bar has great drink prices and I can't wait for the resturaunt to open up so you can snack on food while looking out the WI does of the stunning view. Will be back again in the future

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank electrical_steve
AdamM7208, General Manager at River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us Steve! We enjoyed having you here! Thank you for the kind review & we are so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated Resort, as well as the beautiful river views! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future :)

Reviewed 26 October 2018

My wife and I took a last minute trip to the Dells. And I Stayed at the River Inn. I was very pleased with the front desk staff. The Hotel was very clean, pillows were nice and fluffy and the bed was great! I asked for extra towels and they were in the room when I got there. The room was very clean too. They have a restaurant that they are opening up and it looks great. Also I had a room over looking the river. Wow, that was very nice! And the price was also very good. My wife and I were very happy here and we look forward to being back soon! Thank you, Juan

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank juanguevara2018
AdamM7208, General Manager at River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for letting our family take care of your family Juan! We are so glad you enjoyed our Resort, the beautiful river views from your guest room, as well as the lounge/bar. We are so grateful for our hard working, top notch staff! We try to give each & every guest the best the hospitality industry has to offer! Customer Service & Cleanliness are our #1 Priorities :)) We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! Thank you :)

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We did an October visit to the Dells. We had a river view room with a balcony. It was a fabulous view. The room was very comfortable. Everyone was very friendly to us, even getting us an evening coffee long after the coffee had been out away. The location is an easy walk to the downtown activities with a beautiful river walk going from the hotel to downtown.

Our only negative is a very low height toilet.

The lounge is comfortable with a restaurant coming soon...

Room tip: Pay the higher room rate for the view, so you're in the main building and not across the street
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank silverdome76
AdamM7208, General Manager at River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for letting our family take care of your family! We appreciate your kind feedback & we try our very best to give top notch customer service :) We are so glad you enjoyed the fantastic view from your balcony! Please visit us again soon:)

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at the River Inn in Wisconsin Dells. It was clean, plenty of towels, desk staff was very nice. I would recommend this motel. The price was very reasonable for the dells. We were also able to get an early check in as we were in town for a family wedding. The only complaint I would have is the parking lot is small and we had to park in a lot across a busy street.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AdamM7208, General Manager at River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for letting our family take care of your family Leanne! We appreciate your kind feedback & we are so glad you enjoyed the early check in, clean rooms, and friendly staff at our Resort :) We try our very best! We are glad you had a nice family wedding & we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area! Thank you