“Great room, great price!”
Review of Trail's End Motel

Trail's End Motel
and 1 more site!
Trail's End Motel
Ranked #47 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Have stayed several times at this motel & have been pleased each time. Friendly & helpful staff, clean room & reasonable price. The kids loved the pool & fire pit & we were able to save money by using the grill to cook a couple of meals. We enjoyed the waterpark bands & felt they were very affordable. Will be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor is best for pool access.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
trailsend2009, Manager at Trail's End Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Thanks Jill for the compliment and your time it took to write a review. I enjoyed the you were here as well. Next time, I will take two S'mores you made over the fire pit. When you offered it I was being courteous, now I know better. Tell your husband thanks for his kindness also. I will see you next time and thank you again from our family to yours.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I just was amazed on how clean the rooms were I had a wonderful stay there and I will be back and the pool was just nice I love the blue in the pool I was just so inviting I felt like I wanted to stay longer

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antoine W, Manager at Trail's End Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Thank you for the review and the time you took to write it. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I cannot say enough about how happy my family and i were we chose this motel. The owner and staff helped make a fun trip a truly memorable one. The room was great, but the extra things like the grill and fire pit made it a blast. We were asked over and over again if we needed anything someone was always available to give any advice needed (as this was our first trip to the Dells). We will be back again next year.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
trailsend2009, Manager at Trail's End Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Thank you for that response and the time you took to write it. We will continue to give good service to all our guest and I'm glad you appreciate it. I also enjoy the company of the guest as well. I look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

First when we got there the room we were put in was not the room that they said we were gonna get and they charged us the wrong amount. They did reimburse us. Our room smelled like smoke and urine, bathrooms were nasty and not at all clean, the A/c didnt work very well. My 3 yr old didnt even like it. There are way better places to stay for the same money.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Antoine W, Manager at Trail's End Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

When you come to our motel their are many things that come with it. Like Noah's Ark, Chula Vista, Jeremy Allen Magic show, a discount card up to 50% savings and continenital breakfast on the weekends. This past weekend we turn on all the air conditioners on to 67 degrees so the guest could have comfort from the 90 plus heat and to ensure that they were working. We even had to replace one, that was a chore. Our Resort don't except pet's and the state of Wisconsin don't allow smoking in rooms. We stick by these policies and enforce them. The staff goes beyond what is nessary to ensure a pleasant stay. As a manager, we give to much and I have spoken to the owners on this matter. We host and serve our guest. We wish it could have been a better stay.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Went for a weekend trip to the Dells with my fiance to visit family. We needed something quick and cheap as we made last minute plans to stay in a motel rather then camp. The price was fine and the room was fine as well. Nice bathroom for what you would expect looked like it had been renovated fairly recent and the flat screen TV was nice. There is a pool there and a fire pit but we did not use these features. The only two things I did not like were one: the smell. It was a bit musty, after a while we got used to it but it wasn't pleasant. And two: there was a bright light turned on throughout the night behind our front window. There was curtains to block out some of the light, but they did not block out curtains so light still leaked in and I had a hard time falling asleep. Because of this, and this is the only reason I will not return to this motel. If we ever go back, which I am sure we will, we will try to go to another motel on that same street. There a million motels to choose from.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor are quieter. Bring a sleep mask!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
trailsend2009, Manager at Trail's End Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Thank you for making time to help us improve our Resort. Now we can and will attend to this situation. Our guest have always responded otherwise about it being to dark. We do not allow pets and the rooms are non-smoking, however the walls and carpet get clean on a regular schedule, unless it is a extreme situation. Again our guest say the opposite. THE WALLS AND CARPET WILL BE SHAMPOOED AGAIN. You have gave me a good reason why, thank you. I feel bad that you are leaving us. If, you do decide on coming back, ask the front desk to show a room. I would like to make all my guest happy, even you!

Management,