“Excellent quality and value”
Review of Fanatico

Fanatico
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Whitewater
Price range: US$11 - US$20
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My husband and I had a certificate for Fanatico from a silent auction. I'm glad this was an incentive to visit. My mother was Italian and I'm fussy about Italian food. Not only was the quality outstanding, I felt it was a great value for our lunch. I had chicken and eggplant, and my husband the seafood pasta combination. Scrumptious. It included a savory potato-pesto soup. Service also was prompt and friendly. We'll be back.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The food is very good and reasonably priced. Great service. We have had efficient, friendly service each time we have visited. Last night we had Katherine. She did a great job.q

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We arrived at a particularly busy time at this cozy restaurant. After a short wait we were seated without reservations. Dinner, service and hospitality were all excellent. We will be returning to try more of these delicious, freshly-made dishes.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

A real Italian in the middle of Wisconsin countryside is a joy to find... so I had to come back to see if I was right about my first impressions.

I was in Whitewater again and decided to stop again at Fanatico’s - a restaurant I’d enjoyed before.

A later evening dining experience with family is always a pleasure when the meal is made with care for the ingredients, served fresh delighting the taste buds and the palate. Fanatico delivers again!!!

I had a simple spaghetti -but with a lovely pomodoro sauce combined with broccolli and a delicious sausage makes it amazing.

The staff are friendly - the only let down was to charge double for a refill on hot tea... which is unnecessary.

I’ll be back... the food and the people are absolutely worth it!!....

My advice - if you’re near - stop!... it’s not perfect - it’s just perfectly right for a great meal.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A very pleasant surprise---great Italian food in the small town of Whitewater. Service is excellent as was the wine and food.