US$166
US$135
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$125
US$181
US$150
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Forty Winks Inn(Wauwatosa)(Great Value!)
US$99
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$109
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbrewer gamesshort staynice breakfastnice stayshuttle

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This hotel was horrible. It is run by a young unpleasant staff. The noise level did not stop until 4:30am. The room was not clean. The breakfast had corn flakes spilled all over the counter and was not adequately stocked. The young man at the counter did not even want to print me a receipt for my stay!! Nor did he ask haw everything was!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Wow. The good - excellent location, close (less than 5 miles ) from Miller Park and the Wisconsin State Fair. Free parking and reasonable rates. Room wasn't that bad, however the hallways are scary- has a real low class, sketchy feel to it. And if your idea of breakfast is cereal and muffins, just skip it- I know I did. If I had a do over, I would have went elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

So let me start out by saying I'm no hotel snob but this might make me change my mind on being more selective! My husband and I were in town for the WI state fair and wanted something close to the fair grounds and reasonably priced. I have stayed at Days Inn before while traveling and have had great experiences. Well this location changed it all! We booked a nonsmoking room walked in and it smelled like someone had been smoking in the room for days with the doors and windows shut!!!!! The room was dirty half vacuumed if that! The bathroom was in the same condition about half cleaned and no exhaust fan. The mattress are so thin you feel EVERY spring when you lay down! We called down to the front office to try to get a different room and they told us we had to wait until the morning (which didn't help us that night) because we booked through Booking.com. Unsure what that has to do the poor quality of room and wanting to be moved to one that didn't smell like the inside of a dumpster!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple