US$166
US$135
Hampton.com
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$125
US$181
US$160
Forty Winks Inn(Wauwatosa)(Great Value!)
US$99
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$109
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbrewer gamesshort staynice breakfastnice stayshuttle
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

So let me start out by saying I'm no hotel snob but this might make me change my mind on being more selective! My husband and I were in town for the WI state fair and wanted something close to the fair grounds and reasonably priced. I have stayed at Days Inn before while traveling and have had great experiences. Well this location changed it all! We booked a nonsmoking room walked in and it smelled like someone had been smoking in the room for days with the doors and windows shut!!!!! The room was dirty half vacuumed if that! The bathroom was in the same condition about half cleaned and no exhaust fan. The mattress are so thin you feel EVERY spring when you lay down! We called down to the front office to try to get a different room and they told us we had to wait until the morning (which didn't help us that night) because we booked through Booking.com. Unsure what that has to do the poor quality of room and wanting to be moved to one that didn't smell like the inside of a dumpster!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We needed an inexpensive over night stay in Milwaukee,,so we could leave for Michigan with a friend in the morning. We started with contacts to the parent company a week or so ahead,,,,, The questions on price were very confusing ,, in that each call I believe 4 we got different numbers. One company rep .. had a good price,, but said the tax was like 32 % so it brought it up to other motels in the area. Finally I was told I could call the hotel direct.. so I did.. I got a price quote,, it was OK, the person at the desk that I talked with was very helpful and knowledgeable but did say to call when the regular staff was on duty. I got very good help,, I was told I could book through booking.com and the prices there would be the amount to be paid. It was a good price and good information
We did book ,,,, upon arrival, the staff was very helpful,,, we were a bit early,, the staff made sure a room was cleaned,,,, it was,,,, we were shown where to park the car,,, and the procedure etc.. for breakfast in the morning.
The room was very clean,,, the facilities were very clean. If you want a bright ,, new without a flaw motel,,, it could be a disappointment We wanted an inexpensive hotel easy to get to with clean rooms and a friendly staff.. and that is what we got. Yes it was very adequate. Parking was good. breakfast was good. MK

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The Days Inn was cozy but could use some updates. Our room was a good size, and the wood on the walls and ceilings gave it a cabin feel, which was unique and we liked. However, the place could use some updates-the curtains and the bathroom were outdated. The shower worked fine for me (I'm 5'5) but anyone taller is going to have to crouch to fit under the shower head.The continental breakfast was disappointing (no hot food). Overall it was a decent place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family