“Can't get a simple order right”
Review of Corner Bakery

Corner Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Wauwatosa
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I ordered through GrubHub for my husband and I. I ordered soup and a salad, my husband ordered salad and a sandwich. I ordered the Chopped Salad, but received the Santa Fe Ranch. The food was mediocre.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This is not only a bakery for breakfast, but their menu has numerous items for lunch and dinner. The cafe reminds me of Panera Bread. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. You can eat inside or outside. I ordered the Trio, where you can choose 3 salads or 2 salads and a soup. I chose the tomato basil soup, hummus plate,and the quinoa and pico salad. All three were delicious and freshly made. The staff was very friendly. We really enjoyed our lunch there.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Upon entering Corner Bakery you'd think you were in something similar to Panera, but we soon discovered it was much different.

We dined in, so I placed our order at the counter and got a number to put on our table. The ordering process was stressful, you'd think there were people lined up behind me, but I was the only one in line. I ordered a hot caramel latte, an iced vanilla latte, a smoked bacon power flat and a farmers scrambler with fresh fruit. No special requests, straight off the menu.

I sat down with my daughter and put the order number on the table and just happened to leave the receipt next to it. The first to arrive was the caramel latte. Five minutes later the iced latte was delivered and the server said "caramel latte?" I indicated no, that it was a regular iced latte. She tipped the drink over, looked at the bottom and said, "no this isn't caramel, it's just espresso." OK. Then she looked at our receipt and asked if we ordered food as well. We indicated that we had (there was only one other table occupied at this point). She then brought our food that was barely warm and not very tasty.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had seen this place from the road, but couldn't tell much about it. We tried it this past Sunday. There is very little in bakery selections and very few breakfast selections. You order at the counter, pay for your food and it is delivered to your table. Only one piece of toast is included with the four breakfast scrambler selections. Help yourself to coffee, napkins and water. Didn't require a tip. Food was okay, but I was glad that I wasn't real hungry.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Grabbed a late sandwich here and was pleasantly surprised. They were willing to heat it up for me and customize it. Not a crazy different place or anything but will definitely be back for more!

Date of visit: March 2018