“Gotta get a coffee”

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Wauwatosa
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I prefer Starbucks, especially since Caribou Coffee left our city :(
I love being a card member and I get points for purchases, and special offers and a birthday drink or food item. Can't wait till my next birthday, or sooner, since my points keep adding up!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The way this location is set up is TERRIBLE!!! The drive in, parking, the drive thru, just awkward!!! Service and drinks though, always good!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I enjoyed this Starbucks experience as much as any other. Everyone was polite and the service was fast.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I don't understand why all Starbucks aren't the "same". We are here from GA for the next month and the last 3 times I've been, my drink is nothing like it tastes elsewhere? Strange.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 17 April 2016

I love this Starbucks. The employees are great. But there is very little seating. We have walked out on more than one occasion because we couldn't sit down.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!