“Cool sports bar”
Review of ABV Social

ABV Social
Ranked #27 of 114 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Description: Beer. Food. Sports. That's what we are all about at ABV Social. An eclectic sports bar featuring craft beer and distinctive, classic American food.
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Was impressed with our service and the look. Lots of televisions to watch the game on along with a good beer selection. Service was good with a larger party of 8. Ahi Tuna sandwich was just okay, but other's burgers and the fish fry were very good they said. I would return here. It wasn't so loud that you couldn't have a conversation and for being pretty busy on a Friday night they got us seated right away. Food did take a little while to come out but that is to be expected.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Attended a live local band here in the summer and had food and drinks outside. Very good food and service was good as well. It was a pleasant surprise and spontaneous decision to go. Glad we stopped.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

This was the first time I have been to this place. I was meeting a friend that I used to work with after not seeing him in almost 20years. The ABV has a nice look to it from the inside. It has a nice outdoor seating area with bean bag games to play if you want. The day I was there it was only in the low 70's so we sat inside. They have a nice menu and a very good selection of beers to choose from. I had the fish Taco's, which were good but I forgot to ask for Hot sauce. This seems like I nice place for a social gathering. I would try it again for sure!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

On rainy afternoon we had the good fortune to discover ABV Social in Wauwatosa, WI. This sports bar with its appealing industrial decor provided spacious indoor seating and more than ample outdoor covered seating.

I ordered a draft beer flight and “The Reuben” burger topped with corned beef, kraut, melted Swiss, burger sauce and a side of fries. The burger was actually topped with a layer of corned beef and was satisfyingly delicious!

Service was excellent. Prices reasonable. Atmosphere enjoyable.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

So we had a problem with a very intoxicated and overly friendly person at the next table. When Dominic the manager became of aware of the problem he and another manager took care of the problem right away and without making a scene. Classy move number 1. Classy move number 2 was when he came back and apologized profusely.
The rest of the service by Joe was also very good. On top of all that the the burgers we had were definitely top 5.
Overall this could have been a really bad experience but the team here was outstanding and made this a good dinner.
Thanks guys. We will return!!

Date of visit: August 2018