“This facility can use some TLC”
Review of Fazoli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #117 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We have been coming to this Fazoli's restaurant occassionally for 4-5 years. The facility, especially the bathrooms, are in need of deep cleaning and some sprucing up. The food has not slipped, but stocking of the supplies to the service island is lacking. It appears that this may be due to limited staff on the most recent visit. We likely will not visit again for a while.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The food was good and really well priced. Bread sticks were outstanding.The wait was minimal considering how busy it was on a Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I ordered a pizza slice and my husband ordered pasta. His meal came fairly quickly and mine took forever. I had to ask 3 times where it was before I finally got it. Apparently, they kept forgetting. I was compensated for the long wait with a coupon for a free pizza slice. Why would I go back?

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We were in the area and wanted something fast, so went to Fazoli's because we hadn't been there in a while. Food was good.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

First time at this chain. Impressed with the quality of the product vs speed of service. Clean restaurant and staff was attentive and cheerful. I really liked the absence of disposable packaging. Real plates and silverware, which made for a good sit down experience vs the other fast food options.

This place is definitely a "carb load" being a pasta based menu, so you'll leave feeling full!

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!