“Awesome Pizza”

BB Jacks Pizza and Sandwich Lounge
Ranked #44 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Reviewed 7 March 2016

My husband and I went to BB Jacks this past weekend and had their Supreme Pizza, I ordered the large pizza and my husband and I had to laugh, it was very large and delicious. Will definitely go for another one, we ordered ahead and when we got there it was just getting done, it is one of the better pizzas that I have had.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

5 of us....prompt service...hostess seated us right away...very friendly. Window table again very nice...food was hot and served quickly. ....and very tasty. ..sometimes this can be forgotten. ..but it shouldn,t be...its great....we will be back...thank you

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Relaxed feel , many menu choices, good sized portions, reasonably priced, great service, 10+ tap beers, and you can hear each other's conversions. We've eaten here 5 times and all the meals have been very good, the steak sandwich with blue cheese and fried onions is to die for!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The food was okay. Tiniest French Dip I have ever had. I usually bring home half for later. The Au jus had very little flavor. My husband's patty melt was okay. I had homemade fries which were okay, but a bit limp, if cooked a little longer they probably would have been very good. My husband had homemade chips, they were tasty and crisp.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Great food,great beer,good service...we will be back.was our first time in Wausau, great town and friendly people all over!!! Booking a trip AGAIN!!!