“So so good”

Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wausau
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Gourmet Coffee Shop, Eatery & Wine Boutique. Featuring great coffee & espresso drinks, home made soups, made to order wraps, paninis and salads. We also serve wine by the glass and bottles for your home!
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Wow, I visited the one in Wausau off 28th and man good stuff. I was visiting from florida and was so glad for an other than 5bucks place. The coffee was delicious, staff was friendly and well, I pizza crazy good!! Super cheesy and amazing!i'd come every day if I could. Also great rooms for meetings and hanging out.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is typically my favorite lunch stop in town - I have written multiple reviews over the years praising the quality, value etc of Vino Latte. Today sadly I was very disappointed in my favorite stop. My Mediterranean turkey wrap was not correct - there was no Italian dressing - instead a creamy bland dressing (see photo below) .... Unidentifiable actually - I didn't notice this until I bit into it after I got back to work :( ugh - also I checked the take out box before I left and it had a blob of creamy something in instead of the chips - so I had them fix that - however the crumbled little bit chips it was replaced with was a far cry from the normal amount - messed up and the less than normal quality. At that time the sandwich appeared normal - it was when I bit into it that I noticed the wrong dressing. For the $9 price and $1 tip I left this was awful. Hopefully this is not a trend that continues. My favorite sandwich was tasteless and a real disappointment today.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Breakfast, lunch, light dinners. Wines and coffee. Nice place all around! They also have wine tastings which are really fun!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Vino Latte never disappoints! They have excellent coffee drinks and a menu full of great choices. My favorite is the Mediterranean Turkey Wrap - I would probably say this is my favorite sandwich in town. Well made - great portions and so tasty! Always a treat to stop here for lunch!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We were visiting family in the Mosinee area. My sister-in-law suggested heading to Vino-Latte for lunch. She'd had good dining experiences there and at the Weston location. Her suggestion was excellent. I enjoyed my Grilled Mozzarella and Tomato panini on ciabatta. The sandwich was yummy and was dressed with an excellent pesto. It came with a side salad with balsamic vinaigrette. My sis-in-law ordered a favorite that she had enjoyed before, the Mandarin Cashew salad. She said it was delicious. Our husbands had the Grilled Grand Cuban, a combo of ham, pulled-pork, provolone, pickle, mayo and mustard served on focaccia. Although we didn't purchase wine, Vino-Latte has an extensive and impressive wine gallery, both in a large rack in the front of the store, and in a large back area. The restaurant also sells a wide selection of coffees and homemade desserts. Thanks, sis, for sharing your hidden gem!

Been to Vino Latte? Share your experiences!