“Yum”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: It's one of those menus where you find yourself wanting one of everything. Serving wraps, sandwiches, salads, grilled panini, soups and smoothies. Fast, fresh and delicious!
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We were here many years ago, but couldn't remember the name of the place. Their menu is varied and great. I ordered a salad and it was large enough for 2 meals.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went to Becca's with a group of friends for lunch, I have been there a time or two with equally disappointing results It wasn't my call, so I went with it. Decor is nice enough, but food is over rated. You order at the counter and food is delivered to your table...a bit cafeteria style. Menu is mostly variations of wraps,sandwiches, soup, with a few side options. Please be prepared the sandwiches/wrap descriptions are heavy on descriptive adjectives...much more than the actual food itself. I ordered a sandwich that included avocado and spinach. I was flabbergasted when my "sandwich" arrived... I literally had to lift the bread to see what was on my selection! The avocado were mere "bits" and the spinach leaves were single file small leaves numbering about five! My sandwich was delivered with a meager few potato chips( a personal dislike as pretty cheap when the sandwich is nearly 10.00. )Also, it was flat on my plate and looked as if someone sat on it. I really dislike places like this as m o re hype than 'substance'. My test is paying my bill and leaving hungry. I would have complained to manage ment, but I was with friends and didn't want to spoil our time together. By comparison...I recently found myself at a hospital cafeteria...ordered a ham and cheese stacked about 3 inches high for 4.00!!!

2  Thank usacountrygirl
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Tucked away just off Rib Mountain Drive is this great little cafe. You'll find great food and many healthy options. The soups are great. The atmosphere is fun. A lot of light and a trendy feel. There is additional seating upstairs.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Reminded me of a Paneras. Nice clean and food good. There were 6 of us so we were unable to sit together. There r more tables upstairs but didn't go up there.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love the gluten free peppercorn steak wrap. No matter how many times I have it, I still want more