“Good Thai food”

Sawadee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 165 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I love that cabbage soup is complimentary with all meals. Their menu is plentiful, and you're sure to find a few favorites.

I love when I get the chance to stop on a Monday for their amazing buffet. They offer a pepper chicken that isn't on the menu, and it's to die for.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

It's not the nicest place to eat at but they do have good food. My only concern is the cleanness. It's very poor, I know for my safety I probably shouldn't eat here but I do have a few favorite dishes that I can get else where. Just bring some wet wipes to wash off the sauces bottles and don't use the bathroom. Good luck!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

We ordered 5 different dishes and all 5 were fantastic! Nothing was overly spicy. We will go back and try many more things on the menu!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Not much to look at from outside but who really cares as long as food is great, staff is friendly and courteous - and it is and they are.

If you like Thai food you will enjoy this place.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I was at Sawadee's recently with my son, I had never heard of them and he suggested that we eat lunch there. They have a Thai menu and a Chinese menu. We both ordered off the Chinese menu and our food was very good with a large size portion. They started us out with a bowl of cabbage soup that was very good. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I will be back here again.