“Great food and service”

Blue Willow Cafe
Ranked #10 of 165 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 10 July 2018

All day breakfast was needed at 2pm and Blue Willow delivered.
Kids and family were happy. They even kept us updated on the score in the world cup game.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I really enjoyed lunch here. The food was great and very reasonable. Our waitress was very friendly and took good care of us.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I go to the Blue Willow at least once a week. The food portions are generous and taste great. The waitresses are great and the folks never let you coffee cup go dry. No matter what time of day there are people eating there. There are sister restaurants in Schofield Tri City and at the Hwy Q and Hwy 51 truck stop which are just as great.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped for brunch on Sunday on our way through town. Great location right off HWY 51. Prices were decent and everything was fast! We had the Blue Willow Skillet and the Ham and Cheese Omelet. Both were delicious and great portion sizes. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

A friend treated me to lunch here while I was visiting her in Wausau. Their cobb salad was on special so I ordered it with romaine lettuce vs. the iceberg lettuce. I was blown away by the quality, size and flavor! It came in a HUGE bowl loaded with all the goods - turkey, hard-boiled egg, veggies, feta cheese, etc. I got the balsamic dressing on the side and it came in a large cup - way more than needed. For $9, it was a great deal! Highly recommend!

Service was friendly and prices right. My friend said it was frequently packed on weekends (so it has a good reputation). Great ma and pa restaurant. I would gladly come here again!

Been to Blue Willow Cafe? Share your experiences!