Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$145
PricelineUS$145
Expedia.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
CheapTicketsUS$145
Orbitz.comUS$145
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

I spent the evening of Sunday 2/2/2020 to Monday 2/3/2020. Even though the hotel was experiencing water problems (no hot water and leaks) and staffing problems (Super Bowl "illness"), the managers I encountered went well above their needs to make my visit extremely nice. I had a suite that was very well appointed, clean and with some extras that I truly appreciated. I especially liked having a makeup mirror in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020

We enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Easy and gracious check in and check out. Good breakfast in the morning, standard for breakfast buffets. Close to good restaurants so you won't need to drive once you've checked in, which is always a big plus for us.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Deborahjune
Reviewed 30 August 2019

Nice people at the desk upon check in. Clean comfortable room. The friendliest breakfast experience imaginable. They let me do a late check out and stored my luggage while I concluded my business. It was just a one night stay but I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2019

The room was clean and comfortable. Location is an easy walk from the Great Dane restaurant and brewery which eliminates the need to drive after sampling the beer. The downside is cost, very expensive rooms and no complimentary breakfast. Prices for food was also prohibitive for many people, and a five minute drive to other restaurants. When asked about the high cost, I was told that it is one of the nicest hotels in Wausau and they cater to business people so companies are willing to pay the higher prices; which raises cost for everyone. It is a lot cheaper than a drunk driving charge.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2019

I haven't stayed at a courtyard in a while, but this was very nice. The room was good as was the breakfast. It's nice when the breakfast cost is included, but also nice to have something better than the usual Hampton Inn fare. The staff goes out of their way to please and encourage future stays.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GhidorziHotelGroup, General Manager at Courtyard Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in the Wausau area! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your room and our fresh breakfast offerings. We hope you'll be able to visit us again soon.

Dan,