“Great Gyros!”

Trader Gus Shell - Athen's Gyros
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Waunakee
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 21 March 2017

My husbands favorite place for gyros. they are in the process of building a restaurant for sit down dining. The building was looking closer to being done when I drove past last week. I love their spanakopitas and the tzatkziki sauce. Gus is a very friendly guy.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is currently run out of a trailer in the parking lot but they are continuing to offer outstanding gyros. I must say that their fries are awesome... some of the best around. Can't wait until their restaurant opens with an extended menu. The portions are large and prices reasonable. They are definitely an asset to the neighborhood.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I got the std gyros plus feta tomato and lettuce
My wife hit the chicken gyro and both were great
Fast and very friendly service

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

If you are in the market for an exceptional gyro, this is the place! Part of a gas station/ convenience store at our sitting so not good ambience. But I heard they are building a restaurant at same site, so definitely give it a vidit

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

The pork suvlaki is a dream. I hear the gyros are excellent as well. I am drooling just thinking about it...oops. (drooled).