“Very good meal!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #71 of 201 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This was the first time we have been to a Qdoba Mexican Grill. It was a very good meal! A great value, too! The restaurant was easy to locate, was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the food was delicious. A new favorite when we are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The food here is pretty average. I have ordered out from here twice with co-workers and for the price the portions are very small. I have never dined in the restaurant. I get the bowls each time. We did have a good experience with catering with them as when you return some of the times needed to use to keep the food warm, they will give you coupon for a free meal in return. Catering gives you the opportunity to really make the food how you want. We had a great expeirence with that.

Other than catering with them, I would not eat here. The portions for the price are just way too small compared the food quality.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Constantly messing up order, both in store and online. Obvious some of the employees just really don't care.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Ate here today. They changed their menu, but they will still make the old 'pick two' items if you ask. I had tacos and the Mexican gumbo. My wife had the chips and queso and a burrito. The food was good, but I've had better at Qdoba. I'm not sure if they've changed anything with the new menu or if it was just me. It was also seemed a bit more expensive to order off the menu as it was $20 for the two of us and one drink (my wife had water) I'll go back, I still think Qdoba is one of the better fast food restaurants around even though their prices are a bit higher than others. There are no servers, so there's no tipping needed. They have one of those infinite beverage machines that have just about any flavor you might want. They also have brownies and cookies. Their chips are great. Sometimes we get the big bag to take home.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

They are always fast, and friendly. The food is fresh and they always have everything stocked up so their never out of food

Date of visit: January 2017