“Good, Fast, Food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #74 of 188 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Ate here today. They changed their menu, but they will still make the old 'pick two' items if you ask. I had tacos and the Mexican gumbo. My wife had the chips and queso and a burrito. The food was good, but I've had better at Qdoba. I'm not sure if they've changed anything with the new menu or if it was just me. It was also seemed a bit more expensive to order off the menu as it was $20 for the two of us and one drink (my wife had water) I'll go back, I still think Qdoba is one of the better fast food restaurants around even though their prices are a bit higher than others. There are no servers, so there's no tipping needed. They have one of those infinite beverage machines that have just about any flavor you might want. They also have brownies and cookies. Their chips are great. Sometimes we get the big bag to take home.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

They are always fast, and friendly. The food is fresh and they always have everything stocked up so their never out of food

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Ate here with my wife for lunch. They have chasms the menu so I had to try something different. Had drunken chicken tacos, or something like that. They were decent, but not fantastic. $9 for three tacos is about average for a fast / sit down restaurant. They are consistent here and staff are always friendly, quick to take and make my order, and helpful.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

This is a regular place for my wife and I to grab a quick lunch. Food is great and they are quick in getting our to you. We often use their catering for small meetings and parties. Great chips, great food. They have one is those new sofa machines that gives you just about any kind of soft drink you might want. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I like that you can order a "naked" whatever you want - but I still get chips on the side because they are so freakin' good.