“Great for all sorts of tastes!”

The Spot on Broadway
Ranked #29 of 192 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have gone to this restaurant with large groups and with kids and adults that couldn't agree on what they were hungry for. The Spot serves Mexican, American, all-day breakfast and much more. There service is great and they also have a full bar.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for months now and we have never been disappointed. MANY choices on the menu and each one we have tried is made to perfection, comes hot to the table and tastes great. The prices are right in line too. The wait staff is also friendly and quick to refill your coffee cup or soda.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

A few days ago, we heard about and then visited a nice family restaurant called The Spot. That one was in Watertown, WI and we enjoyed the visit. We didn't realize it's part of a chain until a cousin suggested we meet at The Spot on Broadway, in Waukesha, WI. We were more than happy to take that suggestion. Once again, we discovered a nice family restaurant with a varied menu of American, Greek, and Mexican influences. We appreciated the friendly and efficient service and quiet atmosphere. We hadn't seen these cousins for a long time and there was no complaint from the staff when we continued our conversation for a couple of hours. We also enjoyed our meals. Our cousins ordered from the breakfast menu although it was the early afternoon. I had the chopped steak dinner and my wife had a cheeseburger, both from the rather extensive Seniors Menu. One added benefit for us came when we realized this location is in the same building that used to be a Dutchland Dairy restaurant, where my wife and I had our second date about 50-years ago.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I took my grand daughter here for dinner. We decided on the Mexican menu. We both ordered hard corn steak tacos with avocado. All the veggies on the side and rice and beans. Also came with chicken enchilada soup. We liked everything. It's the first time my twelve year old grand daughter had the soup. She loved it.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I'm so happy they moved to a bigger location. There food is always great.
Especially there enchilada soup.
We went on a Tuesday night they had $6.99 specials. I had a Swiss avocado burger with fries and enchilada soup included. It was really good.
In the past I've had there whon ton
Mottzerrela sticks too.