“Awesome lunch buffet”

Kim's Garden
Ranked #77 of 201 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We have been going to Kim's Garden for over 20 years, and have always enjoyed there lunch buffet. They have a nice selection and they have the best egg foo young around. The place isnt the most attractive inside, but the food is absolutely worth going there. Prices are reasonable and quanity of food is excellent.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2017

1.0 star rating 8/10/2017
I have been eating at Kim's Garden for over 10 years. I can tell you truthfully that it has seriously gone down hill. There is no quality control. My percentage of at least one of the items I have ordered to be suspiciously old and dry or the recipe totally off has continually gone up. I love their BBQ Pork Fried Noodles, and it is the almost always reliable dish to order. One or two times I had some seriously burnt noodles thrown in there. My egg roll tonight was enough to call it quits for going to this establishment. I believe it was super old, once frozen, probably rebreaded, and hard as a rock with burnt parts of knobby roll. It did not look like something I would ever give to a customer.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in the area. It is hidden at the end of the strip mall in Waukesha. It is a nice restaurant that never seems that busy but they have the freshest and hottest ingredients in their dishes. They have one of the largest menus I have seen in a Chinese restaurant, actually a bit overwhelming. They have everything imaginable. It is priced very reasonable, you get a very large quantity and it comes out piping hot. The dinners come with an egg roll or soup, a pot of tea and a fortune cookie. You can also get it also carte. They do a very big carry out business so don't be fooled by the lack of customers. The restaurant is very quaint and clean, the service is very fast, waitress very polite and friendly and everything I have ever had there is outstanding. Like I said it is also priced very well. About $12 for most dinners and that in most cases gives you plenty of leftovers. Definitely a must try for Chinese.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

You tell them to make it it spicy they make it 3 star spicy where other Chinese restaurants are afraid too they listen to their customers!!! and make it 3 stars!!! Delicious!! & spicy!! They have a Singapore Noodle dish with Chicken if you like curry out of this world!! usually not spicy order it spicy AMAZING!!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I've eaten in and ordered out. The food is always good. They have a typical Chinese menu and I haven't had anything bad. The entrance is on the side of the building off of an inside hallway. It's kind of a strange setup. The restaurant kind of hides in this nondescript strip mall.

Date of visit: November 2015