“Healthy Options”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #118 of 192 Restaurants in Waukesha
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 1210 Sunset Dr, , Waukesha where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I recently tried the zucchini noodles and they were actually pretty tasty. The salads and soups are also flavorful and I like that they cook their dishes fresh and allow any modifications to their entrees. Customer service has always been good - they aim to please.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Pud Thai. After having it in Chicago, where I think it was made properly, I just can't settle for less. There was absolutely no peanut sauce in it, just ton of noodles. I asked for chicken, no chicken. I asked 6fffy or xtra carrots n onions, there was barely an adequate amount for 1 serving. No, very low quality Pud Thai. Well, I went to Noodles, n that's what I got, tons of white noodles.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

My husband offered to bring lunch in and suggested Noodles and Company. I had not considered a carry out from there. It was very good! We enjoyed two different forms of pasta and the grilled and Parmesan chicken. The small size was just right!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Took my daughter-in-law & grandkids here to eat. The place was friendly, clean and the prices aren't to bad.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I eat here occasionally and they have never disappointed. The atmosphere is casual, the food is good, are there are lots of options for everyone. I've eaten here with business associates, friends and family. My kids always find something they like. They also have one of the newer fountain drink dispensers that has about a hundred options, literally!

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!