“Best tacos ever!!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #25 of 192 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Visited chili's after shopping. I have not been to a chili's restaurant in about ten years. We were seated immediately. Our server John was very nice and attentive. My friend and I both decided on the prime ribs tacos. I was a little worried about the beef. Sometimes it's tough and hard to chew. I also only eat corn tacos. My friend had the regular flour ones. I also had the mango sweetened ice tea which was wonderful. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this meal. Prime rib was very tender. The taste of the beef with avocado and picco was just right. The side rice and black beans was good also. We will be back!! And probably have the same dish.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Excellent food, chips to start nice touch! If a soda drinker try as many as possible you won't be disappointed! Manager helped serve food and found time to follow up to see how are meal was!

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I have been here several times. The meal has always been good and plentiful. The tortilla chips that are served are the best I've ever had....really. The menu has a lot to choose from and there's always something new. The seasonings on the food are not overpowering, allowing you to taste the food, not just the sauce. The margueritas....perfect

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Really it all comes down to the quality of food and Chili's has improved immensely in the last two years. I have gone to the Waukesha location twice in the last six months and have been impressed by the better service and food quality. Their menu is much improved and with an obvious emphasis on American Mexican style of food, they are hitting on high marks. Overall I will continue coming back to Chili's especially this location and recommend it to others as well.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Chili's restaurant in Waukesha had great service where they really made you feel welcome. The food was hot and delicious and was delivered in speedy fashion. The waitress refilled drinks with out having to ask and was always asking if everything was ok. I recommend this if you are in the area.

1  Thank marsha7377

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!